♧The Invitation 15♧

[NOTE: If you think I'm dead, I'm happy to inform you that I'm not :). I'm not dropping this story because why would I? Especially when I've gone this far *winks*. I'm just too busy and lazy but rest assured I will do all my best to complete this story. Reading comments and messages about my story fires me up as an author. Hoping for your kind consideration, love and support :)]

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Adam's POV

I woke up feeling like my head is gonna explode.

"You're already awake? That was earlier than I expected"

I saw Aden sitting on a chair right beside my bed. Seeing his face, I remembered what he did and I suddenly had the urge to punch him for the first time.

"You know what, I have to teach you a lesson" I said to him as I raise my fist.

"Whoa, whoa! Easy Adam, I don't want to be punched again. I already learned my lesson yesterday" he backed up raising his hands.

"Punched again? What do you mean? " I asked worried about he might dragged himself with some shit again. He just looked at me and sigh.

[FLASHBACK]
Aden's POV

He responded to my kiss. Huh, not so loyal but I guess it's a pleasure for me to taste. His lips was so soft and he really taste so sweet.

When I thought I'll be able to have a pleasurable night ahead, I suddenly pulled away when I felt a sting on my lips. It was bleeding. HE BIT ME!!

"What the fuck man!!" I exclaimed wiping the blood on my lips. Shit! He cut me deep.

"Don't you dare touch me" he said and glared at me but I can see his legs were shaking.

"Oh darling, it's okay. I'll be gentle. Gentle enough to have you melting in pleasure" I smirked and I grabbed his shoulders but he punched me in the stomach and I coughed.

'He's strong'

"I want you to get out. This house is temporarily under my care . So until Adam gets back, I don't want you in here. Get out" he seriously said.

I chuckled and looked him dead in the eye.

"You win this time angel. Okay, I'll get out. But the next time we'll see each other again, we'll have a threesome with Adam. So you might wanna prepare for that" I smirked as I dusted my suit and turned around to leave.

The moment I stepped out from the penthouse, he said something.

"I'd rather masturbate than let you touch me again. And by the way, you fucking suck at kissing. Adam was way better than you motherfucker" he said as he closed the door leaving me dumbfounded.

End of Aden's POV

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"You have a fiesty pet this time Adam. He's handsome but cute at the same time." he said. I paused for a moment before I burst into laughter.

"Did he really said that?" I asked still laughing.

"Stop laughing will you? Anyways, I was thinking if you can hand him over to me, I'll train him"

"That's never gonna happen" I replied calming myself from the laughter. I stood up and prepared myself to leave.

"Why not?" Aden asked.