♧The Invitation 1♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

I can feel the smooth silk of cloth wrapping around my body giving me warmth and damn it feels so good.

"Van"

My whole body is relaxed and I don't plan on moving an inch. I just want to lay myself like this.

"Van"

I wish I could stay like this forever. Like dzuh! I bet everyone wants to stay like this forever.

"VAN! WAKE UP YOU SON OF A BITCH"

I can feel someone removed my blanket and opened the windows. I could already feel the sunlight touching my skin.

"Knock it off Tamia!!! Do you really have to wake me up like that?" I hissed.

"Basically, yes I need to. You have work so you better shake that sleepy gay ass of yours and go to bath. Second, how many times do I have to tell you that you need to put clothes even though you're sleeping?"
She threw a towel on me straight to my face signing me that I should take a bath.

I can hear her stomping outside my bedroom and smashes my bedroom door shut. Well, it's not like I'm worried that she might break it... I mean she could buy a million pieces if she wants to. That rich assed bitch.

I groaned knowing I don't have much of a choice but do what she said. I went to the bathroom, washed myself, dry myself, wear a simple white t-shirt and a gray pants, comb my hair and a cap saying "Curves". If you know what I mean. As I watch myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but praise myself. "Damn, too sexy". My t-shirt is a fit making some of my muscles visible. I'm not too musculine even though I went to gym everytime I had my day off but these muscles seems too lazy to grow themselves.

I went downstairs and saw Tamia sitting on my dinning table having two cup noodles.

"Come on, I have something for you" she said as she pointed out the cup noodles.

"You know how much I hate instant foods Tamia. They're so unhealthy" I said. I picked the cup noodles and threw them up in the trash can. Tamia was about to scold me but I shush her. I went to the kitchen and prepared eggs and pancakes for breakfast.

"By the way, how do I look?" I asked Tamia as I showed her my outfit.

"Gym paid off good shit on you. If you were straight, I would've definitely date you" she winked and I gagged.

"Sad to say.... I am. Second, If I were straight I would NOT date you even if youre the last person in this planet. Third, please stop fantasizing me being straight!!! It's gross" I said playfully and she laughed.

Once we've done eating breakfast, I put some dog food in Gay's plate since he's still asleep (my dog by the way) and I bid Tamia goodbye and told her to lock my doors since my work is much earlier than hers.

She often does that. She would drop by at my place waking me up and scolding me for being an annoying bitch. She's ma bitchfriend and she's rich af. Her family owns bussiness companies and there she is, a cashier at some small store nearby. She wants to earn money of her own so she's doing shits. She may be rich but unexpectedly humble.

I waited for a ride to my workplace since I crashed my car yesterday and it was so bad but luckily, I'm still alive. A familiar black car stopped in front of me and the windows slowly slides open to reveal a face of shit.