♧The Invitation 10♧

Thank you for the 1k reads guys T^T I appreciate it so much T^T I'm so happy right now I could die \\(T^T)//

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

When I woke up-........no... let's not start this chapter with that... okay..okay take 2...

Early in the morning, I found myself watching my phone vibrate intensely with the caller labelled 'Walking Shit'. After I got my phone, 2 days and I still didn't talked to Tamia because I'm preparing myself. It's not like I'm scared of her, it's just I don't want us to fight and I might say something that will make this bitch cry. I took a deep breath before picking it up and heard nothing but silence....

"U-uhmm.... Tamia, I'm so-"

"WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SON OF A BITCH? I TRIED TO CALL YOU SO FUCKING MANY TIMES BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN DARE TO PICK UP!! I TRIED TO CALL MARK BUT HE SAID HE HAD NO FUCKING IDEA AND THAT HE'S BUSY! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH"

I let her speak for almost 15 minutes to ease her anger. Believe me, it maybe just 15 minutes but I feel like all types of cursing words was used when she was scolding me. When she calmed down, I told her EVERYTHING that happened the past few days also about me being fucked by someone hot and handsome though an asshole. Though I didn't mention it was Adam let alone a Hamilton, she won't even try to believe me. I don't plan on telling her but if I won't, I'll end up going insane if I keep it to myself and not having someone to talk about it. She spent 10 minutes again screaming in joy and excitement from what she heard from me.

"So having your ass fucked, you forgot about my calls? Was it that good?"

"You wanna die? You don't need to worry about me. Let's talk about this personally when you get back so you should enjoy your time there. I'll be fine" I assured her. We argued for 10 minutes again before she let me off the hook.

"*sigh* okay you got it, take fucking care of yourself. You better tell me every damn thing that happened when I get back there" she said giggling.

I lied to her that I have to go to work since I don't want to bother her with my own problems in the middle of her family vacation she always dreamed. Today's my day off and tomorrow is a holiday. Guess I'll be spending my time sleeping, eating and watching tv.

*woof*

I looked at gay who's facing me innocently and glared at him. Wanna know why? Cause this damn dog had my neighbor's dog pregnant, he's gonna be a father soon without me knowing if I hadn't checked on him. No wonder why he always spent his time outside. Our neighbors don't mind it anyway, instead they we're happy about it. I was happy for him too but I just realize, my dog's lovelife is blooming and here am (the owner) being left behind.

I'm still in bed all naked and I plan on sleeping again but my phone rang. An unknown number flashed into my phone screen.

"Hello who's this?" I asked yawning.

"It's me" he replied in a deep tone.

".....And who's 'me'?" I coldly asked again.

"It's Adam"

It took me a while before I understood his words. I sat up in surprise.

"You shit! How did y-"

"You're wallet has your ID" he chuckled.

"Oh.. okay"

"How about you claim your wallet tonight?"