♧The Invitation 18♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

'Did he just throw me away?'

I couldn't believe what just happened. The anger, confusion and pain I feel were mixed. I told him that I love him and he took it as a joke? He thought I was just after his money and looks? HOW DARE YOU! FUCKING ADAM HAMILTON!

I then noticed a person carrying a bouquet. He was looking at his phone and the building probably confirming the location. I looked at the bouquet and recognized the flowers.

"Sir, that's my order" I told him and showed him the picture of the receipt. I signed some papers before the driver left. I looked at the flowers and they were beautifully arranged. I was hurt more knowing I did so much for that Hamilton who thought my feelings were that shallow.

A man in suit came to me and asked me to follow him because he will take me to the 'place' Adam 'prepared for me'. I couldn't think straight so I just follow him to his car and drove me to a house that was much bigger than my previous one.

"Here are the keys and the papers saying that this property, as well as everything inside it, is under your name. Your other belongings will arrive tomorrow. Have a good evening" he bowed and drove away.

I weakly looked at the house. It is quite big for one person to live in and there was also a car and a motorcycle in the garage. I know I shouldn't be accepting it but I have nowhere to go and I don't want to burden anyone. I'll think of this as his payment for fixing then fucking up my life so bad.

I went inside and checked. No matter how I look at it, it is a place I couldn't afford ever in my life even if I work 5 jobs. I put the flowers at a counter while continuing to look around. At the living room table, I saw a briefcase and opened it out of curiosity. I was shocked to find bundles of dollars inside it with a note '3M'. That's when I couldn't stop clenching my fists as my tears started to fall. I aggressively closed the briefcase and throw it out of the glass window breaking it to pieces as it landed outside.

"YOU DID NOT ONLY HURT ME BUT INSULTED ME IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!"

I was panting but I tried to calm myself down. I sat on the sofa crying and trying to absorb the things happening right now. Men shouldn't cry hard but since I'm gay, is that a valid excuse?

I'm heartbroken. I told him my feelings and falsely accused it as my way of aiming for his wealth. He threw me away just like that and insulted me with that fucking briefcase might be thinking I'll be happy about the amount. My heart is hurting and at the same time, my pride was shattered. I knew this day would come where we all have to end it but I never expected it to be so soon- I never expect it to end this way either. This is why I hate rich people.

I lost all my strength to go to the bedroom so I laid myself on this sofa. I was staring at the ceiling longer than I can remember before I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, my eyes were all puffy and blurry because I cried last night. I stood up and get myself some water in the kitchen. I still feel uncomfortable with this place but I have no choice. That's when I heard the doorbell ring and I don't know why but my body acted fast opening the door hoping it was Adam.

"Sir, we were instructed to deliver all these boxes to you. Please sign here and where should we put all these?" the man said. I felt disappointed when I realized that it wasn't Adam and that these boxes are my things from his place.