☆♧The Invitation 6♧☆

[WARNING: MATURED CONTENT 18+]

(PLEASE READ ME!! T^T)

Okay guys, it's me YAE!!! UwU.

I'm deeply sorry for the long wait cause these past months has been so horrible to me.  So I'm gonna update as fast as I could to make it up to you guyz... How you like that? >~< Awiiee. Please keep supporting me okay? May the power of rainbows be with ya'll *flips imaginary dick*

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

I find myself currently inside the elevator absorbing the great awkwardness between me and Adam. I really think I'm the only one overreacting since he look like he's not bothered by it. Well, I'm the only one who's gay here. *worries in gay*

"You don't need to be that nervous, I'm not gonna bite" he chuckled in which would've helped my situation but it didn't.

As I was about to respond, the sound of the elevator opening stopped me. He then walk in front of a door (following him) and opened it, there it revealed the most beautiful and elegant looking penthouse I've freakin ever seen. Oh my ghad! I can't believe what I'm seeing!

"Oh my ghad! It's so fucking beautiful" I dropped my jaw in awe.

"I appreciate your compliment" he smiled.

He let me sit down on a bed facing this transparent glass walls and told me I could already fall asleep if I want to and that he'll wash himself first. He also told me that he told the staffs to search for my keys and that they'll have it delievered here. I just nodded and he went inside the bathroom.

While he was taking he's time, even in a blury vision, I roamed my eyes on every corner of the room, the city lights, and feel the softness of the foam hugging my butt. This is so luxurious, this is the advantages of being rich. My anxiety stayed on the elevator since it got washed away the very moment I stepped into the room. I got so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice how much time passed by.

"Too beautiful?"

I jolted and turned around to see an Adam Canen Hamilton in a bathrobe. 'God spare me' I looked away feeling embarrass. 'Vanon, keep your gayshit. Act normal'

"Beautiful? This is freaking awesome" I said to him.

"Yeah, I thought so too" He then handed me a glass of water and thanked him.

"You should sleep you know?"

"I'm not that sleepy and I told you I'm not that drunk and that it's just my vision. I should've went home"

"You're so stubborn. Well, your keys is still missing so you don't have a choice"

He sat with me and we just stared at the night sky beyond these transparent glass walls. It somehow reminds me of something.

"These are rich people" I said out of no where.

"What do you mean?" He turned to me confused.

"They enjoy the luxury, the attention, the fame that they're afraid to stain their names and tends to do ANYTHING just to maintain it" I closed my eyes while those words carved my lips. I can feel memories starts to flash in my mind.

"Even rejecting their own blood" I opened my eyes then cold tears traced down my cheeks. It took me a while to realize what nonesense I'm sprouting, maybe because I'm a bit drunk.