♧The Invitation 17♧

When people messaged me of how my plot sucks and how it was just a story of two men having segs.

The 'MxM' in the title: (@_@)
Story Genre: (@_@)
Story description warning: (@_@)
Author's Note: (@_@)

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Adam's POV
I closed my laptop and took a long deep breath. This is stressing me out. Don't get me wrong, I love my work but I want to take breaks sometimes. I reached out for my phone to review my schedule yet I came across a picture of Vanon sleeping. I couldn't stop looking for more pictures of him I took whenever I had the chance. There he was cleaning the window, cooking, watching football, doing push-ups, doing the laundry, sticking out his ass and wearing an apron. I chuckled...

'He looks just like a househusband'

"In a good mood today?"

I look up and saw a spitting image of me, Aden.

"What's it to you?" I smirked putting my phone down. He sat in front of my desk and reached over my phone. As soon as he saw the contents, he smirked too.

"Well, well... If this isn't the appetizing dessert you enjoy all by yourself at home" Aden giggled as he puts my phone back down.

"Knock it off, Aden. It's not like that"  I seriously said to him.

"Oh.... you're actually serious with this one" he teased me but I just look at him dead in the eyes. His smile started to fade as he realizes how serious I am.

"Adam, you know the rules" he seriously said. He's a crackhead but he can be serious when he has to.

"I don't know what things you have been doing together but Adam I'll warn you, this is a trap" his gaze is piercing right through me. I smirked.

"You don't know him"

"That may be true but I read the contract the two if you agreed on. He agreed to do it because you provided him the things he want. He's just using you for his own convenience"

"It's not like that, Aden. He's a good person"

"Everyone is capable of wearing masked personalities to fulfill their greed, Adam. We can lure people with our money and looks, it runs through our veins. It's hard to trust someone not knowing if they're really into you or your money and physical appearance. You should know that better than anyone since you have the blood of a Hamilton" there was no hint of joke in his expression as he said those words. I looked down trying to analyze the words he said.

"If he showed you kindness, isn't it just because of the contract he signed? Therefore, he's doing it out of responsibility rather than his own free will. Or... Is he purposely doing it for you to fall into his traps? Was he after your looks and money? We'll never know. You had your own share of mistakes Adam, you used your money to drag him into your shit. You forced him, that's cruel of you" I instantly felt guilty of what he said. I couldn't say anything because he has a point.

"As your brother, I am only trying to protect you since I'm the only person you can trust. We don't get attached to people because, as a Hamilton, it is hard for us to identify if it is out of pure intention or out of pure greed. We don't do that thing here Adam. The world we live in is cruel and pretentious. Things like relationships, love, attachments and true friends are almost a myth, a fantasy. So you better settle your shit and think of this thoroughly cause one wrong move might bring you to instant downfall" he slowly stood up and walked away leaving me undecided. I can feel his disappointment in me.