♧The Invitation 9♧

(PLEASE READ ME T^T)

Okay guys its me again Yae UwU. I noticed that my chapters are too short and I know you noticed it too righ? ☆□☆ So from now on, I'll make longer chapters *smirks* I know ya'll like it UwU. That's all thankk yoouu!!!
And you might wanna get some tissues for this chapter (°♡<).

[WARNING: MATURED CONTENT 18+]

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

"W-wait.. I- I only went here to get my phone" I tried to push him away but he didn't even budged.

"You knew what happened the last time you came here and yet you still risked it for your phone?"

"OF COURSE I WOULD!!! It's 6 months worth of my salary! I ain't rich like you earning money like picking up stones on the ground!" (Each stone costs a million. He's that rich)

I was pinned into the glass wall! What if someone can see from down below or from another building? My rationality went blurred when he bit my bottom lip and he let his tongue rub every corner of my mouth. He removed my shirt and it was too late for me to react. He turned me around so I was facing the glass wall. My nipples rubbed against the cold glass wall making me jolt. He undid my belt and I felt my jeans slide off of my legs. 'W-wait! Is he gonna do it again!??!? He wants to do it like this?!?!"

"A-adam! S-someone might see us h-here" I said to him.

"Instead of telling me to stop, you're more worried about being watched? Vanon, this situation made it so arousing" He kissed my neck and I jumped. It's ticklish!

He removed my underwear and I was unconciously hard. He pinned me more into the wall causing my member to touch the cold glass sending shivers to my body. Everytime I try to resist, I ended up being pushed more to the wall. I put my hand on my mouth preventing these erotic shit sounds escaping while the other was in the wall supporting my body. I feel so weak to resist the pleasure my body was about to feel. 'What's happening to me?!' I saw him putting some liquid on his hand and whispered to me gently.

"There's a lube so it won't be as painful as the last time" I trembled as he said those words the same time I felt something cold poke my butt.

"W-wait,... what d-do y-you mean by lu- agghhh.. uhhmm.." I wasn't able to continue what I said as I feel him insert a finger inside me. I moaned but my hand prevents it to sound louder. My legs are shaking and I'm scared. Not a while later when he added another finger and I shivered.

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure it's around here" he moved his fingers inside as if he was searching for something.

"Gyahh!... uhhmm...uughhh" I whimpered as he hit a spot inside me. T-this feeling.... was same as before... I continued to hold my moan as he keep rubbing the same spot. I feel my legs about to give up. He suddenly removed his fingers and was then replaced by something much bigger. When did he removed his clothes?

"N-no!... ughh.. d-don't move.... ahhh.. it hurts" I tried to push his hips away but he instead shoves it in me deeper causing me to moan.

"But you seem to love it though. Can you feel it? You're twitching inside. I would really love to hear you moan Vanon, I will take these" he grabbed my hands covering my mouth pinning it to the wall while the other was grabbing my dick stroking it. Everytime he thrusts, the pleasure was so unbearable that my moans won't just stop.