♧The Invitation 16♧

[Author]
A common scenario of me looking for motivation to write as an author:
*Writes the story
⬇️
*Gets bored
⬇️
*Review story's number of reads
⬇️
*Rereads the comments
⬇️
*Gets motivated
⬇️
*Continues to write
📝

[So basically, that's what happens EVERY FUCKING TIME! I'm a very busy and lazy author but rest assured that I'm doing my best to update my story for ya'll. Spread the love, not the legs❤️]

-Yae :)

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

"I'm bored. You won't let me work in the cafe, your place is freaking clean because I clean every corner of it twice a day, I already did the laundry and I had your refrigerator loaded so no more reason to go to the supermarket. I did all those stuff but I still got so much free time. I need to do something" I said as I try to convince Adam to at least let me get a job.

"Then, just wait for me to get home like a good wife does" he smirked.

"I'm not a wife, I'm a MAN you dickhead. I just feel like I need to do something instead of lazing around doing nothing" I sigh.

"Then come with me to work" he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Nope.... Not gonna happen" I said shaking my head in complete disapproval.

"Then stay here. In our contract, it said that you would do anything I'd say. So, either you'll get bored or come with me" he calmly said.

"You're an ass" I mumbled.

Even if I don't want to, I think it's better than staying all day here doing nothing (ya'll probably fond of that) and end up going crazy. I changed to formal clothes I had and not to brag but I look so manly af.

"You look handsome" he complimented.

"Of course I am. You didn't have to remind me but the compliment is appreciated" I smirked. He stepped closer and grabbed my shoulder.

"Yeah. Who could've thought that this manly figure screams and moans my name when fucked in bed" he whispered in my ear, pulled away, tightened my tie and walked away.

That just made my heart skip a beat but at the same time, I wanna rip his face off. I'm very much convinced that I'm losing my mind. WHICH PART OF THAT MOTHERFUCKER DID I FELL FOR?!?!

When we were ready and exited the building, there's a freaking luxurious white car in front of us. I couldn't tell what brand that car is but I'm sure as hell that that car costs more than all the organs in my body combined. I forgot for a moment that I'm actually living with a Hamilton.

"I-Is that our ride? What is it called? How much does it cost? " I hesitantly asked.

"Yes, it is our ride. I had it made especially for me and don't ask about the cost. You couldn't afford it anyway" he chuckled and I couldn't help but get pissed off with his arrogance again.

When I get to ride the car, all I can say is that I feel like I'm in cloud 10 and I felt so expensive which I already am. We stopped in a building that has so many floors, I didn't even bother counting them. We went inside but don't worry, there's no lineup of employees bowing down as their boss pass through them. Just normal greetings of good day and eyes following me as if it's their first time seeing a handsome face. We went to the elevator and pressed floor no. 18 out of 25 though I was expecting his office would be on the top floor. The elevator opens, walk, more greetings from employees, opening a door to an office and we finally arrived.