♧The Invitation 13♧

(A message from author Yae)

♡Happy Reading ;)♡

Vanon's POV

I woke up with the sun's rays shining through me. As I was about to stand up and make breakfast, the arms around my waist tightened. I sigh and look beside me. I can see a perfect figure of a man sleeping peacefully. I flicked his forehead.

"Let me go already" I demanded.

"Ouc- that hurts" he said gently touching his forehead.

I chuckled and stood up. It's been a week since I stayed here. All I do is cook, clean and spoil this man during night. I've gotten used to him and I can act normally now. Well, there are times where I can still feel nervous or awkward but let's not talk about it. I must say that it was kinda fun and entertaining doing all this. He also kept his promise that he wouldn't do anything weird to me.

'No I wasn' t expecting anything '

When he finished eating the breakfast I made for him, he needs to go to work. Just when he's about to leave, I can feel him walk towards me. I was washing the dishes.

"Will you just quit annoying me every time you're about to leave Adam?" I said and I didn't even dared to turn around to look at him. I'm minding my own business.

"You won't miss me?" he whispered and that made me jump a little. I was surprised.

"Sadly, I won't" I smirked.

"Fine" he walked away.

"I WOULD'VE KISSED YOU IF YOU TURNED AROUND EARLIER" he shouted at me before closing the door.

I dropped the plate I was holding. I was surprised and my heart was beating so fast.

"That asshole" I whispered to myself.

Why would he do this to me every fucking time? He said he wouldn't DO anything weird but he's SAYING it instead. But looking at our current situation right now, isn't it weird? I mean two men (had sex) living together. Plus, he's a big time billionaire, he's a Hamilton and I'm not related to him nor do we have any special connection.

'You shouldn't think too much about this Vanon, this is under the contract'

Yeah, I think that's it. It's all about the contract. I shouldn't mind these things too much cause it's just for the contract. Just..... the contract.

Come to think of it........ it only gets lonely and boring when he's not around.

~~~~~~~~

Time passed by so fast and it's time for him to come back from work. I think I made dinner earlier than usual and I realized how dumb I was cause it will turn cold when he'll arrive. I guess I have to put it to the oven once he's here.

I sat on the sofa and opened my phone. I texted my friends to let them know that I'm still alive and that I'm doing good. When I was scrolling down on my social media, I accidentally clicked on something and an ad suddenly popped up.

'Ugh, shit'

It really annoys me every time but I had no choice but to wait for it. However, this ad was showing some sort of gay porn. My volume was high and their moans echoed throughout the whole room. I panicked but I can't skip it and it took me a while before I realize that I can turn off my phone.

"What the fuck?!?!" I cursed.

It's been so long since I watched porn videos and it's also been a while since I jerked off. I don't really like jerking off because I feel really weird and uncomfortable but watching and hearing that ad, I was aroused.