𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍

♥︎

♥︎

Waking up, I knew I had a lot of work to do today. In less than 14 hours I was going to steal someone's man.

And I had to decide which that would be.

I obviously wanted it to be someone I could see myself getting to know rather than just stealing someone for the hell of it.

So after popping on my bikini I headed out to get some breakfast and a coffee.

'Morning!' I find Toby and Hugo in the kitchen making some food

'Morning! How did you sleep?' Hugo asks as I fill the kettle and set it to boil whilst I top my water bottle up to keep it cool.

'It was good! Nice having the whole bed to starfish.' Toby laughs at me, shaking his head as I steal a grape from his plate.

'Not for long though, are you nervous about tonight?' He questions me and I breathe in. 'I don't know. I feel like obviously it's so early that I know you guys about as much as the other girls do so, if I was in their position I wouldn't take it too personally if you know what I mean.' The boys both nod at me as I spy said other girls going to work out in the gym area.

Didn't invite me.

I roll my eyes discreetly, pretending not to be fazed as that's probably what they wanted. Instead I focus on my cereal, chopping some strawberries to go with my cornflakes.

'Yeah, ultimately if they were in your position they wouldn't not pick someone so they've gotta understand.' Hugo agrees with me and I nod.

'Do you have an idea of who you're gonna pick?' Toby carries on the questioning and I shake my head.

'I feel like I've had such little time to get to know anyone and half of my time I was in bed so I'm gonna have to suss you all out today and go with who I feel I'm the most compatible with.' I explain my plan and they nod.

'But first I am gonna stuff my face with strawberries and cornflakes and drown myself in coffee.' I hold up my cereal bowl and a mug and they both laugh, saying goodbye as I head back inside to stay cool whilst I eat and make a more detailed plan for the day.