𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𑁍

'Why am I getting a middle finger?' I ask her outright, stepping up to the kitchen.

'Why are you talking to me?' She looks at me with a sour look on her face and my eyebrows fly up.

'Why am I getting a middle finger? Stop being a child, talk.' I watch as she just walks past me.

'No, I don't want to speak to you. I'm being an adult and I don't want to have a conversation with you right now.' She picks up her drink and walks off.

'But you wanna a middle finger up at me?' I frown. 'Yeah. Course I do.'

'That's being an adult is it?' I stare on at her and she laughs. 'I don't give a shit if it's being an adult or not. I've got nothing more to say to you.' She argues and I shake my head.

'Alright don't speak to me then, don't speak to me. Whatever, I tried.' I throw my arms up and head back off to the fire pit, Chloe and Abi coming with me to calm me down.

Dale then pulls Faye and tries to talk her down a bit.

And I'm really pissed.

'Why is she reacting like that?' I shake my head. It was ridiculous.

I can hear her saying I was fake and that I wasn't as nice as I seemed.

'Unless I've missed something, that situation in the clip. I've got more of a right to be mad about her trying to steal the guy I like from under my nose, than she has for me saying that I think she's disloyal. Which she proved literally two seconds later.' I wave my arms around.

She was making no sense.

'Give me a reason why you're mad and I'd understand. But that.' I point to the screen.

The guys and girls around me all nod, and I'm happy I'm not losing my mind over nothing.

I wasn't gonna let her walk all over me.

'At the end of the day there's no action anywhere. She's got no reason to be annoyed with you. She knows she was in the wrong for what she said as well. You know what she's like, she can't admit when she's wrong about something.' Matthew says and I nod, hearing again as she starts shouting at Dale about how I should've been more of a friend.

Eventually she walks away from him, and then she sits down with a couple of the girls and starts going off on Dale, Matthew and everyone again.

And I hear as she loudly calls me a fucking liar.

'I'm not even listening anymore.' I huff, shaking my head and standing up to head straight inside to grab a jacket.

And once I've eventually calmed down enough to try and have a conversation with her, I head back down.

And instantly I hear her going off, Kaz and Mary stood with her in the kitchen.

'Why am I not friends with girls. That screen is exactly why I'm not friends with girls. They're all fucking snakes.' I shake my head.

All of this over a fucking off hand comment between two people.

It was so fucking childish.