𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𑁍

As soon as she's down at the fire pit the new girl gets a text.

She was doing exactly what I had to do tomorrow.

Chuggs breaks the ice and we all say hello to the new girl, and I make sure to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

Unlike most of the girls did for me.

We sit down with her on the swings and instantly I love her.

- mia beach hut -

'I am gonna enjoy this, both Chuggs and Brad are kind of the type of boys that think they're the alphas so both of them having to fight over Rachel shes gonna be surrounded all day! She'll have Chuggs making her poached eggs on one side then Brad doing bloody squats or something on the other side to impress her.' Mia laughs loudly.

'Bring on tomorrow I'm buzzing. Me and Hugo are just gonna vibes and chill, watch all the shit go down.' She waves her hands around.

We head in and straight to the dressing room to freshen up and then Chuggs grabs Rachel instantly.

'Wastes no time. Efficient.' I point with a laugh. 'Go on Chuggs.' We laugh discreetly.

Then it's Brads turn straight after.

And we then head in to get ready for bed.

'I'm not going sexy. I only wanna be going sexy if I'm ready to fuck.' Rachel says, sat taking her makeup off in her cosy pyjamas.

'Yeah but you wouldn't be open to a cheeky finger.' Faye deadpans.

'Oh, my god.' I shake my head, walking away as she bursts out laughing at my reaction.

We head to bed and I'm in my cosy pjs, a pillow between me and Hugo.

And when we get up, we get ready to watch the drama unfold. I go and work out in my shorts and a sports bra for a bit before heading for some food and putting back on all the calories I just lost.

We watch Rachel go backwards and forwards between the two boys as we chill out and sunbathe. Until we have to go and do a James Bond challenge.

Kaz and Toby were up first, and the challenge looked quite funny.

Faye and Liam are even funnier though. She gets a load of slime dumped on her and can't see a thing so she falls off the flipping table.

Then it's our go. And on purpose, because we're not in a couple couple, it seems like he does everything in the most sexual way possible.

He straddles me as he unties the ribbons, not even trying to stop the slime from going all over me, then bends over to undo the ones on my ankles.

- mia and hugo beach hut -

'No. I don't wanna talk about it. I saw way too much.' Hugo laughs at Mia. 'Really!?' 'Bro. I could see what you'd had for breakfast.' Mia shakes her head, disgusted as Hugo laughs.

We then have to do the cocktail making, and it's almost impossible to drink the cocktail because we're lying on a fitness shaking board.

Then I have to give him a quick peck before we can get up.

Aaron and Sharon do a bit better. Then Jake and Liberty are shit.

But Brad and Rachel do alright.

Until Brad decks it.