𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𑁍

So when we head in, we all wear cute underwear sets.

This was genuinely happening

'Oh fucking hell you two!' Lib widens her eyes at Chloe and I.

We were wearing pretty much the same thing, but Chloe's was all black.

'Just wear what you want. It's coming off anyways.' Chloe shrugged and I nodded, Priya looking at us as if we'd all grown two heads.

I pop some shorts on and my dressing gown on over the top.

All the boys are a little shell shocked when we walk down and when Lib appears she throws condoms at everyone.

And all the boys seem to kind of clue on to what was happening.

'Happy prom night girls.' I say, loud enough so they'd hear.

They all laugh and as soon as the lights go out it's like every man for themselves.

I just hoped nobody chickened out.

Because I didn't.

I had officially graduated.

And when we wake up I can tell by the earplugs in Matts ears that the mission had been a success.

We head out to the terrace for the morning debrief.

Or today.

Our graduation ceremony.

Priya stands up and we all start laughing. 'So I'd like to start off the graduation ceremony by saying congratulations. You've been working hard, studying hard and I am just so proud.' I hit the bench as I laugh, all the girls absolutely dying of laughter.

'I've only been here a couple of days but I've got to see the end result.' We all crack, howling with loud chuckles as Priya giggles.

'I'd like to start with Millie.' Millie stands up as Abi passes Priya a cap and we all giggle again whilst Priya places it on Millies head.

'Next up, Mia. Having studied biology for so long. We all knew she was going to graduate with that first.' I laugh as I stand up, moving to stand beside Millie.

'It was hard. Very hard. I went from entry level to graduation in one night.' I try not to laugh as I say my speech, the girls in tears at this point.

'But, quick learner. And I couldn't have done it without my boyfriend.' I laugh, Priya placing the cap on my head.

Then Chloe steps up to receive hers, and finally Lib.