𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍

After a while sat with Teddy on the terrace I'm able to think straight without wanting to throw a glass at something, so we head back down to the deck outside.

And I head straight to the fire pit.

Then she pulls me for a chat.

But I was prepared this time.

'Regardless of what was shown and what was said, I know my worth and to be honest, I'll be civil in here for the sake of others but we won't be friends let's be real.' She says snarkily, and it's like something in me snaps.

'No. We won't. Because you're out here trying to make me look like the bad person tonight. When in reality, not only did you sit over there.' I point to the swings.

'And openly admit that you planned to ruin my relationship, but you went completely against all the things you've been yelling about tonight, and laughed about it when we were watching the clip.' I stare blankly.

'But I di-' I cut her off.

'No, no. You've had you're time to speak and you chose to be immature and just scream in my face. It's my turn to talk now.' I hold my hand up and she shuts up.

'We're not gonna be friends because I know my own worth, and I don't want a friend who's morals are always going to be questionable and that will scream at me the way you did a few minutes ago.'

'We won't be friends Faye, because I deserve a better friend than that. I want to be friends with girls who lift each other up and will be by each other's sides no matter what instead of bringing them down or making them feel like shit. Being a woman is difficult enough as it is nowadays, always being compared to each other or harassed or insulted and I'm not going to waste my time and take it from someone who I know, knows exactly how it feels to be on the receiving end.' I carry on, my rant nowhere near over as she looks floored.

'I feel sorry for you, you've obviously been really hurt by someone in the past and it's affecting your trust in people still. But I'm not gonna justify your actions, you need to take accountability for what you've said and done and be the mature, strong woman I know you can. Friends or not, I'm just telling you the truth. Trust and friendship works both ways, just like respect. And if you want anyone to respect you, you can't act the way you did tonight.' I shake my head.

She looks like she wants to say something but I don't give her the chance to.

'That's all I wanted to say. We're not friends I get it, I apologise if I upset you or you think I lied to you. I don't expect to get an apology from you, but if you eventually realise that you were in the wrong then come find me and we'll chat again when it's not as fresh. But, if not then I hope you've found or find what you wanted in here.' I stand up, taking my glass with me as I head back over to the fire pit from the sun deck where we were sat.

And I see almost everyone is staring with either an open mouth, wide eyes or a grin on their face as I sit back down in between Teddy and Chloe.

'You. You are an absolute Boss. Ass. Bitch.' Chloe hi-fives me with a huge wide eyed grin discreetly as I chuckle.

'That was all the truth though. Literally every single word.' Toby beside her stares at me in awe.

'She needed to hear it. Whether she hates me for all eternity, as long as she took it in and it made her realise she can't treat people the way she treated me then at least one good thing came out of it.' I shrug and the group all shake their heads at me as they grin.

'I'm genuinely gonna call you Mia the all-wise master from now on. Fucking hell.' Dale fist bumps me as we head inside, getting ready for bed after one hell of a night.

'Fucking hell. What a night.' I huff, plonking myself into bed as Teddy laughs.

'You. You are dangerous. I've never met anyone like you in my life.' He grins at me, a glint in his eye that tells me he means it in the best way possible.

'In a good way I hope?' I clarify and he nods.

'In every single way, you're literally out of this world. Honestly there's always something new I find out about you that leaves me speechless.' He shakes his head, rubbing his hand down his face as I chuckle.

'Just wait until you see my shoe collection at home.' I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows as he moans jokingly.

'Stop, stop. That's like porn to me. I can't take it.' He sighs dramatically as the both of us burst out laughing at our stupidity.

We were either going stir crazy or had just spent too much time with Chloe and Toby.

Probably a bit of both to be honest.

I wake up in the morning with no regrets.

I feel like I handled the situation fine.

I take Lib and Chloe with me to grab breakfast rather than to the terrace for our usual NVQ chat.

I needed space from Faye and she needed it from me.

But after a pretty uneventful day, the atmosphere is much better throughout the villa as we get ready for the night.

Jake still needed a chat with either me or Faye, who got even more annoyed about his clip than I did whilst I was upstairs after she yelled at me.

As I was informed about by Chloe.

And Lib still needed to squash the whole Jake not wanting to rip her clothes off thing.

But other than that, it felt like it was going to be an okay night.