𑁍 𝕥𝕖𝕟 𑁍

But by the night there was a bit of a weird vibe. Like something was going to happen.

'Ooh sheesh

'Ooh sheesh. Worldie!' Teddy hypes me up as I walk through the dressing room.

'Awhhhh!' The girls all gush.

'My hairs too long, I don't like it. I might cut it tomorrow.' I pout, wrapping an arm around him as we head out to the swings.

'Ah that would bang you know!' He gasps. 'I should get bangs?' I frown and he laughs. 'No. A little Bob action, that'd look sick on you.' He plays around with my hair as I giggle, my phone interrupting.

'Islanders. It's time to recouple. Please gather round the fire pit immediately.' There's no hashtags as I read out the text and everyone gasps.

I knew something was going down tonight.

AJ then gets a text. She got to choose who to couple up with and then Danny would choose next. Then the boys would follow.

The two girls not picked would then both be dumped.

And it's an absolute shit show if I'm honest.

AJ goes first and steals Liam from Millie.

Very shakey start.

Next Danny chooses Lucinda. Shocking Sharon.

And all of us to be honest.

Aaron then re-couples with Kaz in a friendship couple again.

Then Jake is up and picks Liberty.

Hugo then recouples with Faye again.

And Jake chooses Chloe.

Leaving me, Sharon and Millie.

Then Teddy stands up. 'I would like to couple up with this girl because I feel like we're going from strength to strength.' My eyes water as I realise it's going to be Sharon that's leaving with Millie.

'She's starting to open up a lot more and I love seeing that new side of her. So the girl is like to couple up with is, Mia.' I hug Sharon and Millie tight, crying as I rub Sharon's back and she begins to cry too.