𑁍 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

I felt sick when I woke up.

For all I know Teddy could literally be in that other villa giving another girl a good morning snog.

He could've been in a bed with someone else, he could've given my good luck bear a kiss after he's already necked on with someone else.

I absolutely hated not knowing anything.

All of us girls had slept outside or in the lounge.

We'd all decided, even Chloe, that we didn't want to jump into anything.

I grab a hoodie from Teddy's wardrobe before I head out to greet the other girls, luckily he was like 5 sizes bigger than me.

'I hope they're having a shit time.' I mumble, throwing myself onto the bed.

I don't even rush to get changed into my bikini, waiting until we get told we were doing a challenge to actually get changed.

The boys line up a load of the sun loungers so we're closer together to hopefully win more challenges

We were gonna win these raunchy races and have ourselves a party to distract ourselves from the boys!!

The first challenge was the boy whose name comes first alphabetically had to snog every girl.

It was Dale.

And I could tell Chloe was thrilled.

But we lost.

Freakin Hugo.

Then we all had to get into sex positions.

I'm absolutely yeeted to sit on top of Medhy so it looks like I'm riding him.

And as I look around, I can't help but laugh.

We'd all done it quite quickly, but it looked hilarious.

And we win!

Then as the girl who's name was first alphabetically, Chloe has to snog the boy she fancies the most.

And my heart drops as the girl in Casa Amor could be snogging Teddy.

I had no idea.

But I had to focus.

And we win again.

Chloe reads the first part of her text, a boy who was born in March.

And as soon as the word snog leaves her mouth Medhy's turned to Kaz and is fully laying one on her for 30 seconds.

And he was rapid enough to win us the point!

Next was the girl who lives furthest south to kiss the boy who lived furthest north.

'Mia! Mia! Readings lower than Watford, go!' Faye shouts and I run towards Dale, kissing him for the minimum of three seconds before we sit back down again.