𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written or typed permission directly from the author.

rewritten

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐚 - 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲

Il, il n'est pas fou
Il y croit c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Une rose à la main
À part elle, il n'attend rien
Rien autour n'a de sens
Et l'air est lourd
Le regard absent
Il est seul, il lui parle souvent
Il, il n'est pas fou

English: He, he is not crazy
He believes in it, that's all
He sees her everywhere
Standing, he is waiting for her
A rose in his hand,
Apart from her, he is expecting nothing
Nothing around him makes sense
And the air feels heavy
An absent expression,
He is alone, he often talks to her
He, He is not crazy
He loves her, that's all

January 13th 2018

| away from home

California 🇺🇸

M E A Z E Y

chris sits across from meazey's therapist -- chris thought it would be a good idea for both of them to start seeing one, considering the complicated relationship they have. the therapist sits at her desk, taking notes as chris speaks.

"how did you meet meazey's mom?" dr. delory asks, trying to get to know chris better.

"i was on tour, in europe. she was ... pretty, you know? she stood out. and she was really nice. we talked, we hung out. she was just... someone i couldn't get enough of. and then, when it was time for me to go back to the states, i invited her to come with me." chris says, a small smile on his face as he thinks about the beginning of it all.

"her mother is from switzerland, right?" the therapist asks.

"yeah. she wasn't really that close to her father. he was abusive to her mom. so, she didn't mind coming to the states with me. we got closer, and... well, you know how it goes." chris shrugs. "we messed around a bit, and then she went back to switzerland. i didn't see her until a year later, that's when she got pregnant." chris says.

"how did she tell you?" the therapist asks, taking a sip of her tea.

"she texted me in the middle of the night. i still remember it. she sent me a picture of the pregnancy test. it was positive. i... i was shocked. i didn't know what to say. i mean, we had been talking about protection and stuff, but... i guess it didn't work out." chris admits. "it was a hard time for both of us. we weren't together or anything, and she had to tell me she was pregnant with my kid. i figured since she was already carrying my baby, might as well work on a relationship. but you know, that's easier said than done."