there is no love there.

SEASON: WINTER
| away from home

1 week later.

You once promised me infinity
troubled, scarred
soulless, torn
there is only fear here
a stone on the table, a blood red tear

Los Angeles, California. 🇺🇸

M E A Z E Y

"So who's this nigga you talking to?" Samantha questions her friend. Meazey giggles. "I really like him a lot. And you know, he's very fluent in English and German. His voice is like .. soooo deep and he's tall and he does martial arts," she gushes as Viviana and Samantha share a look. "Let's cut the bullshit right quick. Is his dick big?" Samantha wondered.

"It's perfect for his age." Meazey hummed.

"Oh!" Samantha flipped her hair, "are you interested in sharing?" she raises her eyebrows.
Meazey busts out laughing, "No," she responds.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Is he nice to you?" Viviana asks. "Yeah. We had a lot of fun the past weekend. He took me to Passau and it was probably the most fun I've had in a year." She explained.

"That's great. How is Chris gonna feel about you talking to this boy though? Like, are you gonna tell him?" Viviana asks, leaning back into her seat.

"I can't. My Dad already hates him from what happened last year. He'd ground me for life if he found out that I was talking to Wymer again."

"But you've gotten to know Wymer more. He's not as bad as we all thought he was. He made one mistake. That doesn't define who he is as a person." Samantha commented.

"I know, but I think it's safer if I just don't say anything right now." Meazey shrugs.

"I hope I can meet him one day. From what you've told me and Sam, he's like a dream." Viviana laughs. "What's his star sign? If he's a Taurus, I will literally scream." Samantha flips her hair over her shoulder.

"I mean, he's my dream." Meazey admits, "and he's a Scorpio." She answers. "WHAT?! THATS EVEN WORSE! Ooh girl, scorpios are fucking crazy." Samantha says with a certain look on her face that Meazey and Viviana were struggling to read.

"Leo x Scorpio? That's a wild ride." Viviana jokes.

Meazey snickers.

••¥••

"I miss you ..." his voice rang through her phone as she laid upside down on her bed. "I miss you too," she replied. "You don't get it, baby, I wish I could touch you right now," he exhaled and she giggled.

"You'll have to wait. How is everything over there?" She asks. "Cool, I guess. Darcy came back to school today but she isn't speaking to anyone here apparently. Guess she's too traumatized or whatever," Wymer explained. "That would make sense. What happened to her scared me. Especially since it happened so close .. it was terrifying," she admits.