i should've stayed away

SEASON: Spring
| away from home

"I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, but so that you could finally understand how much you hurt me." ~ Unknown.

𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞

How can I say this without breaking?
How can I say this without taking over?
How can I put it down into words?
When it's almost too much for my soul alone

Bavaria, Germany. 🇩🇪

W Y M E R

"What exactly do you think he saw?" Wymer asks Ulrich who shrugs. "He said all he saw was you doing some shit to Mai and then he found the polaroid pictures in your office. He doesn't know anything else and he didn't see anything else." Ulrich says and Wymer nods. "Well, that's good."

"Yeah."

"What's been up with Wolfgang? He's been AWOL for a couple of days. I haven't seen him around the dormitory and his mom is saying that he's barely home. Have you talked to him?" Wymer asked.

"No. Haven't really spoken to him since that day we found out Seifert was in the Arena. He's been a little weird. I tried calling him yesterday and he rushed me off the phone." Ulrich said.

"The fuck is up with him?"

"Not sure. Maybe his ex reached out to him again." Ulrich laughed and Wymer smirked, shaking his head. "She was crazy, man, I'm glad he broke up with her." Wymer admits, stifling back a laugh.

"Yeah, she was crazy but you were still fucking her."

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." Wymer shrugs carelessly. Ulrich observed his best friend and shook his head. But what Wymer didn't know was that Wolfgang was just about to walk into the room, only stopping in his tracks when he heard the two talking about his ex, someone who he had forgotten about up until this point.

He debated on still going inside, maybe confronting Wymer about what he had heard. He almost couldn't believe it but then he remembered who it was. He knew Wymer was capable of doing shady shit but he never thought his friend would go behind his back and then act as if it didn't matter.

And to think he had spent days feeling guilty about what had happened with Meazey.

Either way, he decided not to go in.

Meanwhile, Meazey was in her classroom, settling in and getting out what she needed. It was her first class of the day. Wolfgang walks in, sitting down at his seat that was in the back of the class.

He looked over seeing that Meazey was sitting a desk away from him, writing in her journal. He thought about saying something to her but he just kept his mouth shut.