- "have some fu^king decency" -

SEASON: Fall
| away from home

"We all have demons, but we can't hold onto them long enough for them to turn us into monsters." — Brianna Sugalski,

𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 — 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐲 (2)

If you go, I'll stay
You come back, I'll be right here
Like a barge at sea
In the storm, I stay clear

San Francisco | Los Angeles, California. 🇺🇸

W Y M E R

"You don't wanna do it since you're so fucking righteous or whatever, so someone has to do it and Darcy kindly offered and I took it. By the way, she was super fucking tight." Wymer chuckles.

Meazey's face contorts into a mask of shock and disgust as she hears Wymer's words. "I don't want to do it cause you forced me to suck your best friend's dick, you asshole! I did it to make you happy, to make you feel like you were wanted, but apparently I was wrong."

Wymer scoffs. "I just use you to keep me entertained." He says casually, as if it's no big deal. He takes a sip from his drink and watches as Meazey's eyes widen with hurt. The anger and betrayal she feels only fuels her determination to get out from under Wymer's thumb.

"You bailed on me, just to go fuck some bitch who could give a fuck about you!" She yells.

"Watch your mouth! Darcy does care about me. She does give a fuck about me! She was there for me way before you were so don't fucking talk about her like that!" Wymer snaps, his face red with anger. Meazey recoils at his words, the pain in her chest growing more intense.

"Fuck you, Wymer." Meazey responds.

Wymer chuckles and sips his beer. "Suck my dick." He growls. "You know what? You're right. Darcy does care about me. So why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone with her?" His words sting Meazey like a slap across the face. She knows that he's using her jealousy against her, but it only makes her more determined to get out of this situation.

Yet, her anger is making her back talk. "You don't even fucking have one to suck, asshole." Meazey spits. "You're pathetic. You always were. You think you're so much better than everyone else, but really you're just a sad little boy, still clinging onto whatever scraps of affection you can get cause your daddy didn't do it for you."

Wymer slams down his bottle of beer and gets up from his chair before walking up on her, grabbing her by the jaw and staring her dead in the eyes. "All you do is fucking talk talk talk. Why can't you just shut the fuck up for once?! HUH?! You fucking thriveeee on making me angry, don't you?" Now he's triggered.

Meazey lets tears fall as she shakes her head the best she can. "I don't wanna make you angry." She whispers. She looks up at him, pleadingly. "Can't you see that I'm hurting too?"

Meazey lets tears fall as she shakes her head the best she can. "I don't wanna make you angry." She whispers. "Just shut the fuck up." He hisses sharply, and roughly lets her face go before sitting back down on his chair and picking up his phone.