- "think i'll leave you here awhile" -

early update since it's valentines day. 🤎

••••••••••

SEASON: Fall
| away from home

"Are you scared of me yet?"
~ Wymer Andersson.

𝐌𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 — 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐠𝐚

Look at him, look at me
That boy is bad, and honestly
He's a wolf in disguise
But I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

Zurich, Switzerland.🇨🇭

W Y M E R

Meazey approaches Wymer and his friends, but Wolfgang, Ulrich, or Mordecai wasn't among them but their faces looked familiar. So Meazey assumed that Ulrich and Mordecai had left. They're noisier up close. Wymer leers at her, then grins.

She's not given a chance to speak before he pulls her into the booth. Once she's seated, he slings his arm over her shoulder. "Good timing, slut. We were just talking about you." His friends snicker.

Meazey gives him a look, clearly bothered with what he had just called her but he didn't acknowledge it. "This is Montford and Neon. You might have seen them with me back in Bavaria." He says to her and she looks over at the two boys.

Glasses clatter aside as Neon slides his beer to her with a blank expression on his face. "Drink up." He says. "Let's see how much you can take."

She knocks her drink back as quickly as she can. Perhaps too quickly. She struggles to keep it down as Wymer and his friends finish theirs.

Wymer watches her drink. Before she can set it down, he orders her a refill. Something brushes her thigh. His hand works it's way past her skirt, towards her womanhood. He flashes a smirk.

"You're lucky." He whispers. "Got in a fight here yesterday. Almost got booted out. Now I gotta mind my manners." He sinks his hand lower and flicks her clit. "I'd bend you over the table if I could. But I'll settle on making you moan."

"How long are you staying here?"

"For a week."

"Don't you have school?"

"Who cares?" Warmth spreads at his touch, accelerated by the alcohol. She can't think straight. The more intoxicated she is, the harder it'll be to control herself, and she knows that.

She slips her hand into his sweatpants, where it finds his penis. She already feels in control. Shock flashes in his eyes, but it quickly turns to lust. He smiles, mouths "You're on." And quickens his pace.

She's able to keep up, and then some. His fingering degrades to quivering, until he's forced to retract his hand just to pry hers away. Satisfied, she let him finish his beer.