- "you were right" -

SEASON: Winter
| away from home

January of 2018

𝐒𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 — 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐲

He's got the fire
And he walks with it
He's got the fire
And he talks with it

Things were reaching a climax.

The arguments with Wymer, the doubts, the questions. Meazey couldn't handle it. But Darcy had still been feeding Wymer lies about Meazey and Sirius, and Meazey felt like she couldn't trust her best friend anymore. It was like everyone was against her.

Meazey didn't know Darcy was doing that though, but Wymer's behavior kept making her wonder. He was so distant and cold lately, and she couldn't help but feel like she was losing him. She tried to talk to him about it, but he would just brush her off, saying that everything was fine. She wanted to believe him, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was very wrong.

Even after he had beaten her and disrespected her, she ended up right back with him again. It was like she was some kind of masochist. Maybe she was just too stupid to know better. Or maybe she really did love him, even after everything he had done. It was all so confusing. She just wished things could go back to the way they were before.

Honestly, it feels like Wymer is trying to get under her skin and purposely belittle her or make her feel like she's not good enough. It's like he's trying to push her away, but she just keeps coming back. Maybe he's just not ready for a real relationship, or maybe there's someone else again. The thought makes her heart ache, but it's hard to deny the possibility. She wishes she could confront him about it, but she's afraid of what he might say or do.

"Yeah, man, she's bad." Wymer laughs as him and Daniel observe some girl's Instagram page. The sight of her makes Meazey's heart ache, but she tries not to show it. She hates how much Wymer talks about other girls when they're together. It's like he doesn't care about her at all.

A year ago, things weren't this bad. But now, it's like everything is reaching a peak.

Meazey's jaw drops at the disrespect. "I'm sitting right here." She says, making Wymer look at her and laugh. "So what?" He asks, and Daniel snickers.

"Excuse you?" Samantha rolls her neck. "Your girlfriend is sitting right next to you and you're over here rating plastic bitches with your friend." She snorts. Wymer's face flushes red as anger twists in his gut.

"You think I care?" Wymer laughs again, not caring about what Samantha had to say. "You should care, asshole." Samantha shakes her head whike Viviana just places her hand on Meazey's. "Meazey isn't bothered by it. The only one making an issue out of it is you, you stupid fucking cum bag." He snaps, making his voice dangerously low.

"Excuse me? Watch how you fucking speak to me." Samantha clacks her nails. "Shut the fuck up, bitch." Wymer rolls his eyes and Samantha gasps, slapping Wymer across the face so hard it echoes through the room. Everyone goes silent as Wymer's hand flies to his cheek, staring at Samantha in shock. Even Meazey can't believe what just happened.

"Meazey, tell him." Samantha looks over towards Meazey who really doesn't wanna argue. "Tell him that what he's doing isn't right. Speak up. Do it." She whispers to Meazey.