𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬.

BEFORE

February 5th

| away from home

"Our three wrestling students from The Swiss American School are here for the month. You guys have more experience then them. You are older than them. So it's up to you to train them," the coach steps up to the first girl in line, "Selene, you are gonna be partnering up with Wolfgang." Selene nods her head and looks at the boy, Wolfgang.

"Arya, you're gonna be with Ulrich." The coach finally makes it to the last girl in line, "And Meazey, you're gonna be with Wymer, the team's big and bad 6 time champion." the coach proudly smiles.

Meazey's eyes widen when she laid eyes on Wymer and he had the same reaction. They hadn't seen each other since the incident from when Wymer was visiting his aunt in California for those three weeks. Then when he went back to Germany, he didn't hear from her but now here she was, standing in front of him. He had no idea she even lived in Switzerland half the time but now he did.

"Are we all good with our respective teams?" Coach Bruders asks and everyone agrees that they are good with their teams. Wymer & Meazey keep their eyes on each other, mumbling 'yes' as well.

"Great! Now start."

•••••••

There are six rings in the gym, but only three of them were currently occupied. Coach Bruders looks up at Meazey. "Are you OK with wrestling with Wymer?" the Coach asks. "Uh, sure, I guess," Meazey says, smiling nervously.

"Perfect," Wymer grins. "Let's do it."

Wymer stands opposite of Meazey. She wondered if he was gonna make small talk with her. She wondered if he was gonna ask her how she's been or ask her what she's been up to or what did she do for her birthday, but he didn't do any of that.

"You have to try to pin the opponent for three seconds. No punching, or kicking, or biting, or scratching or anything like that." He instructs.

Meazey nods. "Alright."

"Ready?" He asks and she nods. "Ready." She confirms. With that, they both step forward.

Wymer gets low, his arms ready to charge and pin her down. He almost feels bad for her, seeing as he thinks he might actually break her in two if he's not careful. He smirks, "remember. Stay on guard."

He moves forward, facing off against the nervous girl. He moves forward, grabbing her quickly. He wraps his arms around her shoulders as she does likewise. She desperately tries to toss him to the ground, but it's like a ant trying to lift a truck.

She shrieks when he reaches around her, twisting her around and throwing her to the ground. He grabs her, pinning her down. Then he stands up and says, "Again. Try harder this time."

Meazey stands up and once she's in place, Wymer says, "Go." He moves forward, and she grabs him. She resists when he tries picking her up and instead, she leg sweeps him and he goes down onto his back, giving Meazey the opportunity to pin him. Which she does and then she gets back up.