teens be teenin

SEASON: Spring
| away from home

"Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." ~ Winnie the Pooh

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 — 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢

On the verge of almost bleeding you out
Are we too wounded now to ever come down?
Oh, how I long for us to find common ground
I've got nothing but you on my mind

Bavaria, Germany. 🇩🇪

W Y M E R     |     M E A Z E Y

He listened as the wind blew past his ears and hit him directly in the face. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a few seconds, finding peace by living in the moment, never worrying about anything else. Then he heard those footsteps.

Her footsteps.

"I didn't think you'd come." He says as he turns around to look at her. She shrugs, "How'd you know I was here?" She asks. "Evelyn showed me this thing called TheShadeRoom. They have pictures of you and your dad here. All I had to do was look at your location on Snapchat." Wymer chuckles.

Meazey's cheeks turn red as she nods, "Right. That was a stupid question." She exhales. "Not really, no. Did you read the letter?" He questions. "Yeah. I did. Makes a lot of sense to be honest." She says.

He stared at her for a while, repeating a sentence over and over again in his head, trying to make sure he said it in a way that want offensive to her or their situation. "I'm scared," is what he came up with. She looks at him in confusion. "Of what?"

"Of us. No. Of myself."

"Why?"

"I'm scared of what I can do to you."

"Oh..."

Change the subject, change the subject. "I thought your dad wouldn't even give you the letter." Wymer said as him and Meazey walked alongside the water. "That was on purpose?" She asked, surprised. "Yeah. I wanted him to read it too." He admitted. Meazey giggled, "Why?"

"It was kinda for him as well in a way." He reveals.

"Which parts?" She wonders, intertwining their fingers. "Sometimes I feel things, and I want to say things, but it doesn't come out the way I would like it to. I always want to say one thing, but I end up doing another. Please just let me try." he repeats.

"Ohh," she nods, remembering that part of the letter and how it really put things into a perspective for her. "So, have you made your decision?" He asks. Oh fuck. She feels herself get nervous again and she doesn't dare to speak because she knows she'll end up just stuttering.