𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

January 22nd 2018
| away from home

Meazey ^ 🖤

Los Angeles, California 🇺🇸

M E A Z E Y

Meazey spent the past week crying herself to sleep. She couldn't deny that she missed Wymer. She missed being able to text him or call him or meeting with him and giving him a hug or feeling his soft lips on hers. She just couldn't even understand why she was so attached to him when she knew that he was clearly hurting her.

But she had to admit that he was her best friend.

Besides Devon — Wymer was her first true love. She had loved him since she was 13 and she hadn't stopped even after he had done what he did.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Chris was in the arcade playing a game of basketball. "So, what are you gonna do about Meazey?" Michelle asked. "Nothing. Crying is good. And for the past two days, all she has done is cry. If she's anything like me, she'll be up and running tomorrow." Chris explained.

"So you're gonna let her cry it out?"

"It's better to let it all out at once, then to let everything build up. And I've been trying to get her out of bed, but it's no use. She needs time and space." Chris says, shooting the basketball into the hoop before grabbing another one.

"She must've really loved that boy, huh? Is that what's bothering her?"

"I think so. It's like...he had her under a spell or something. She's so attached to him. Like...she had Stockholm Syndrome or something. But I trust that she will get over it with time."

"You should make her see a therapist."

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that. I think that would be good for her. I think she really needs it."

"This must be really hard for you and Shay. What about what you need, Chris? How have you been?"

Chris immediately grew emotional again. But he cleared his throat and shook his head, forcing a smile. "I'm alright. I'm just taking it day by day, I guess." He shrugs. "Good. That's good." She nods.

Michelle could tell that Chris had a lot on his mind but she wasn't gonna pressure him to tell her anything. She just hoped that he knew he had supporters all around him, and if he ever needed help or someone to talk to, they were always here.

"The sighs were there. I just wish I could've paid attention to them." He mumbled. Michelle didn't say anything, she just listened. "I can't believe all this time, she's been going through that and I had no idea. Maybe if I knew...I could've prevented that night in the woods..." he sighs and fiddles with his ring. "I wish she would've told me, but I understand why she didn't," he looks visibly stressed, "did she not feel like I would listen to her to something?"

"She was probably just scared. I don't think it had anything to do with you. I think she was scared of what he would do if she told you. Maybe she thought not telling you, was protecting you and your feelings. Or maybe she thought she could hide it and things would get better. Either way, Chris, she's upstairs in her bed. And wether if she's crying or not, she's safe. And he's getting the punishment that he deserves for hurting her. And it won't be easy, but she will get past this. And so will you."