nobody is the same person

SEASON: Winter
| away from home

Two Days Before Valentine's Day

teenage love
may darkness come upon us
tortured
read stained
silent
dearly departed

Bavaria, Germany. 🇩🇪

W Y M E R

"Has it really been two hours?" Wymer asks as he glances over at the clock. Meazey yawns and lays her head on his shoulder. "You make two hours seem like 10 minutes." She admits and Wymer chuckles. "Feeling is mutual," he nods.

Meazey took a bite out of the chocolate covered strawberry and held the rest up to Wymer's lips.
He winked at her and took the rest of the red fruit into his mouth, making sure to brush his mouth against her fingers. She sucks the remaining milky chocolate off her fingers and then wraps her arms around Wymer, kissing his lips gently.

The two of them make out for what seems like forever and then finally they break apart as Wymer asks, "have you ever had a boyfriend before?" and Meazey blushes a bit before saying, "Not really."

"Good. I can be your first." Wymer says, "are you a virgin?" He asks and Meazey nervously nods. He brushes her hair from her face and smiles, "Even better." He comments, "well, don't ever feel pressured to do anything. We can do this at your pace, alright?" He raises his eyebrows as she nods.

"I'm not ready for that yet, but ... there are other things that we can do." She says. "Hm? Like what?" Wymer had a couple of ideas in mind but he just wanted to hear her say it. "I don't know ..." she begins to play with the string on his sweatshirt.

"Name a few." He amusingly urges her.

"Oral ... dry humping ... fingering ... toys ..." she lists and shrugs. "Anal?" he tried. Meazey's eyes widen slightly and flicker up to his. She looks a bit embarrassed which he finds cute. "There's no reason to be embarrassed, Maze." He spoke.

"Would you wanna try it?" She asks rather quietly.

"Fuck yeah. I don't have any lube on me right now though." He informs. "I have baby oil. Is that good?" She hums. "Y-yeah. That's cool. When do you wanna do it?" He asks, somewhat nervous. He didn't know if she was serious about doing that or not.

"Um ... I feel like that's too much. Maybe we could like .. try something else?"

"Sure. Well, I personally enjoy ... let's see," he thinks for a bit and then smirks, "we could get naked and you lay down and I'll be on top and I can rub myself against you. It'll be like we're actually doing it but no penetration. And it's safe. You can't get pregnant from it or anything."

"You'd be okay with doing that?"

"Yeah. It gets me off so it's good." He shrugs.

"Valentine's Day..." she answered, "we'll do it."

"Deal." He nods.