but you couldn't give me that

SEASON: Spring
| away from home

"And all I loved, I loved alone."
~ Edgar Allan Poe.

Bavaria, Germany. 🇩🇪

W Y M E R     |     M E A Z E Y

"Why are you fucking crying?! You have everything! You have the perfect boyfriend, you're on the cheer team, you're a wrestling champion, you have a famous dad, you have money and good looks! You get whatever you fucking want!" She screams in Meazey's face, and Meazey shakes her head, licking her lips as more tears fall from her face. "No ..." she guts out, "my life is not perfect. My boyfriend is not fucking perfect! He's fuckin killing me.." Meazey breaks down, sobbing loudly.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞

Meredith glared at Meazey as she stood at the end of the hallway. It was just the two of them. Staring at each other. "You took so much from me. You know that? Everything was fine before you met him. I hate you," she spat with so much venom that it almost hurt Meazey.

She truly didn't care anymore. She felt like she hadn't done anything wrong, and the fact that she kept coming at her for this was childish to her.

"You wouldn't have lasted anyways." Meazey responded.

"You're a slut, and a fucking home wrecker." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Can't wreck a home that's already broken." Meazey mumbles but she still heard it. "Oh, you fucking bitch!" She shouted, storming towards her, but she didn't move. She just stood there, waiting.

And finally she stood in front of her, "You and Darcy are the same." And Meazey sighs, "Meredith, I don't know what you want from me. I don't want anything to do with you. Just drop it," she said.

But Meredith wasn't having any of that. "You fucked with my boyfriend so you fucked with me. I see it," she looks her up and down, "you think you're tough. You think it's cool that you're with a fucking criminal, huh? Stop it, we both know you cannot handle what he has to offer you. I could and I stayed. But I guess you're just an easier target."

"What are you talking about?"

"He's gonna drain you of everything you've ever known. He's gonna rip and tear into you until you have nothing left to cling to," her eyes water, "you'll be nothing when he is done with you, and then you'll wish you never fucking met him." Then she walks past her, bumping shoulders.

Meazey stood there, thinking about what Meredith had just said. In the end, she just decided not to dwell on it and just go about her day like any other.

••¥••

Fame was awesome. People treated her in a special type of way, and wanted her to sign autographs or take selfies with them. The career in the limelight had begun when Meazey was .. well a little baby. In spite of the fame, she was a humble person at heart. She was also sometimes introverted, and loved to spend her free time at home with friends.