disturbance of peace

i wrote 10 thousand word chapter in 5 days, and the chapter after this one is already done.

please give me a round of applause.

SEASON: Spring
| away from home

"Happiness is an inside job. Don't assign anyone else that much power over your life." ~ Mandy Hale

resentment - bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly. The word resentment describes a negative emotional reaction to being mistreated. There is no one cause of resentment, but most cases involve an underlying sense of being mistreated or wronged by another person.

Signs of Resentment:

Continual or recurring feelings of a strong emotion, such as anger, when thinking about a specific interaction or experience.

Inability to stop thinking about the event that triggered the strong emotions.

Feelings of regret.

Fear or avoidance of conflict.

Tense relationships.

Bavaria, Germany. 🇩🇪

W Y M E R

"Good morning, Wymer. I'm Jenna. I'm a youth psychologist. I've been in contact with your therapist as of lately. She obviously didn't tell me anything but she did tell me who you are as a person. Today, I just wanna know what goes through your head from my own perspective."

"Okay."

"I'm aware of the altercations you and your father have had in the past. More so the one you had a month or two ago prior. It got pretty violent, wouldn't you say?" Jenna questioned Wymer who stared at her. "He attacked me because I said a few things he didn't like. I just defended myself."

"What kind of things did you say that he didn't like? I mean, you got sent to an Institution for it. And then to California."

"I went to California because everyone believed I was in danger of my father. You know that already."

"What I know is you attacked your father with a knife. And before that, police were called to your home many times because the fights would get psychical. It seems like you hate your father. But maybe that's not true. Help me understand the relationship you have with your father."

Wymer stays silent for a few seconds. "Whatever you're all trying to do, it's not going to work. You're trying to create a narrative that isn't true. Me and my father had a lot of downs ... but I'm not dumb enough to do something like this."

"But from my understanding, he abused your mother. Left you and your brother to fend for yourselves even though he was still at home. You've had to raise your brother, right? Because your mom left when you were younger? And there was an altercation which was heard just a week ago between you, your father, your stepmother, and stepsister. I can see why you would want him gone. So it's just ironic that a week later, this happens."