2. Realizing

ABBYS POV

I wait in the house crying. What have I done? Now Niall probably thinks that she actually is doing drugs. She's not though! She's pregnant! I hear a door shut and I jump out from my seat. Harry walks into the room. His eyes get wide when he realizes I'm crying. He runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. 

"Shh...Its okay. I didn't tell him. I realized that if you don't want him to know now I won't tell him. I turned around" Harry says.

"But I will eventually tell him." Harry says. No. Harry no. I can't go through with not telling him the real reason. 

" No, Harry you can't tell him that." Harry pulls away giving me a look.

"What-no we're telling h-" I cut him off.

"Kayla isn't doing drugs. I made that up." Harry gives me a confused look. "She told me not to tell anyone the real reason though. Yet here I am, telling you." Harry stops me.

"I accept you can't tell me. You don't have to. I trust that it is something that I don't need to know, so I will just stay out of it." He says.

"This is something that Kayla should tell you if you really want to know anyway. Thanks Harry.  I love you." I say to him. He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me right on the lips. 

"I love you too." He says when he pulls out of the kiss. "Now what about baby names?" 

I giggle at his sudden change in conversation. 

"I was thinking if its a girl I was thinking Ivy and if its a boy I was thinking Dean." I say.

"I've always loved the idea of a middle name being blue." he says. It sounds weird but then I say it out loud. 

"Ivy Blue Styles......I love it harry! What about if is a boy?" I say.

"Then what about the name Tom Dean Styles?" He said. 

"Its perfect Harry." I say. 

Niall's POV

"Hey Kayla." I say walking into our bedroom. She is lying in bed with a wet washcloth on her forehead. I walk over to her.

"Are you okay, love?" I ask her sitting at her feet level. 

"Not really. My head hurts." she says. Oh I guess now really isn't a good time to ask her. 

"Oh okay." I said. I bent down and kissed her forehead saying I love you and walking out of the room. 

"I will talk to her about it tomorrow" I thought to myself. 

Little did I know that tomorrow my life would change forever..........