12. Where are you?

Harry's POV

It was about 4 in the morning when Niall called. He was crying into the phone. I could barely understand him. This is a new record. Niall's heart was officially broken on May 18th 2015 at 4:02 am. I've called Kayla many times each time she ignores me. I try to reach out to her but all I do is make it worse for Niall. I hope that if Kayla truly does love Niall, she'll come back to him. 

Kayla's POV

I walk into the hair salon sitting down when they call me. All I could think about was that kiss. Emma.... I thought she was my friend. I guess not. And Niall. I'm married to him, and his baby is in me right now.  But I'm not upset........I'm mad.

"What do you want to do today?" the lady says.

"Dye it." I simply say.

"Are you sure your hairs beautiful?" The lady says.

"Yes I'm sure. All of it." I say. I need a change. 

"Okay... what color?" The lady says. I look in the mirror at my red hair and almost throw up. I always am to bright. I need to be darker.

"Black." I say. I watch as the lady goes over and grabs the dye preparing me for this big change. 

FEW HOURS LATER

I walk down the mall with my arms full of shopping bags and my new black hair flowing behind me. My sunglasses blocking out the rest of the world. I like having black hair. It makes me feel special. I walk into forever 21 and go over to the racks. Looking at the clothes a One Direction song comes on. I recognize it. I feel my eyes water up at the sound. I run out of the store. The faint sound of Strong playing behind me. The very song that Niall had written for me.

Niall's POV

I put my head in my hands tired from looking for Kayla. I miss her. I love this girl with everything and I've lost her again. Can anything go right for me? I take out my phone and go on twitter. Seeing a tweet that could just about kill me.

@Kayla.Horan- Sometimes people are like clouds. They are there some days. And the next day they're gone.

I automatically new that it was about me. I feel horrible. I never liked Emma. I didn't know she was going to go and kiss me. The memories come floating into my mind making me cry again. I need to stop and do something. I sit up and take out my laptop. I start to look up trying to see where Kayla is. I turn on the radio because its to quite. I almost cry at the sound coming from my ihome. 

"When I'm not with you I'm weaker

Is that so wrong

Is it so wrong-" I grab my ihome, unplug it, and chuck it across the room. I don't know anything until the window smashes and glass flies everywhere. I feel a piece fly right across my face scratching my cheek. I can't handle this anymore. I break down in tears sobs escaping my lips. I pull out my phone and type a quick tweet. 

@NiallHoran- Sometimes we all make mistakes, but sometimes we can't fix them.

I quickly tweet it and run out of the room. As I try and walk down the stairs I trip and fall causing me to fall the rest of the way down. When I reach the bottom I just lye there and cry. Today's been a hard day. Tomorrow will be even worse.