22. How old?

Kayla's POV
I hold Carry in my arms as Niall gets all the groceries from the list, while I follow him. My eyes wander over to some already baked cookies and my stomach grumbles. I know that they are not on the list but I grab them and put them in the cart. When Niall finishes getting everything we head to the check out. We came up to a lady and I see on her name tag "Kasey".
"Aww look at the little baby. How old?" She asks smiling at Carry.
"Two months." Niall said smiling down at me.
"Wow. She's adorable. What's her name?"
"Carry." I say.
"That's so cute." She says. She finishes up checking us out and says goodbye to us and we leave. I clip Carry in her carrier and then slip I look out the car window and see all the snow staring to melt.
"Hey Ni." I said.
"Yeah."
"Well, I was wondering.. Never Mind, forget it." I said.
"No what?" He said.
"Well I was wondering if..........if you'd want another kid?" I say. He looks over at me and smiles.
"Of course I do." he says.
And for the rest of the car ride Niall was smiling.

* * * (a month Later)
Everything has been good for me and Niall.
"Hurry up!" I hear Niall say from outside the bathroom door. I put down the test and finish going to the bathroom. I wash my hands and then open the door for Niall. He looks at me with question in his eyes and I smile.
"Niall. It looks as if we are having another kid!" I say. He smiles and pulls me into a hug and we both laugh.
"Yes. I'll call in to the doctors to see if it's correct and if so then I'll arrange a ultra sound." he says.
"No. No ultrasound. I want it to be a surprise." I say. Niall smiles and nods his head saying "okay".
"We should call the boys when we find out if you really are." he says.
"Yeah definitely."I say.
***
"Niall hurry up the boys are gonna be here soon!"I yell. I put the platter of chocolate covered assortments and Niall automatically grab one popping it into his mouth.
"Hey save those for the boys!" I say at him. He laughs at me and runs over to carry in her play exer-saucer. she pushes a button and laughs.
"Momma" she says.
"Niall she just said her first word!" I yell at him.
"Yay! I'm so proud of you Carry!" He says running over and kissing Carry's forehead. I smile knowing that she is now 4 months old. Summer is when the baby is due. We still haven't told the boys yet. Actually we are planning on telling them today. I hear the doorbell ring and Niall opens the door. The boys all come in, most of them going over to Carry to play with her.
(After a few hours)
"Hey guys we have some news." Niall says. He then looks at me and smiles.
"I'm pregnant again." I say. The boys all smile and come over to give me a hug and congratulate us.
"So Harry, Abby hows Elliot?" I ask.
"He's great. The little kids 1 so we've been busy." Harry says. I then notice the bags under his and Abby's eyes. I get it. Being a parent is hard, but it's always worth it.