4. Searching

NIALLS POV
I feel the tears falling down my face as I make another turn to the right.

"Niall we've been going in circle for almost and hour and your driving really fast."Harry said.

"I'm gonna find her Harry!" I yell at him the tears coming out with my angry expression.

"Wow. Niall pull over we are switching seats." He says.

"No! I'm going to find her! I love her Harry and she's not gone!" I say the tears coming out faster.

"Niall pull over the damn car before we get in a accident!" Harry yells.  I think of Kayla then and realize that driving crazy isn't going to help her. If I die I won't be able to help her and save her. I quickly pull over and put my head in my hands crying. 

"I just got her and now she's gone. Harry I can't live like this." I say to him.

"Aww, Niall its okay. We will find her. She's strong and she won't do anything stupid. Its okay Niall." Harry says pulling me over to him to give me a hug. 

"Thanks Haz." I say. "How's Abby with this whole situation?" 

"Oh she doesn't even know about Kayla, and I don't want to tell her it could make her stress even more. Pregnant girls are hard to deal with." Harry says.

"Harry. You have to tell her." I said. 

"I know I'm planning on it tonight." He said.

"Okay good. Abby's Kayla's friend so she needs to know." I say. Harry smiles at me and we drive home listening to Ed's new album multiply (X).

Harry's POV

"Hey Abby! I need to tell you something!" I yell walking inside the house. Abby walks out and gives me a kiss on the cheek asking what I had to tell her. 

"Kayla was in a accident." I say.

"What?" Abby says.

"And.....Kayla's been kidnapped." I said. Just those three words make her go insane. She starts to cry and starts muttering "No,no,no,no,no" under her breath.

"Its okay. She's strong." I say. 

"No, no, no, no.....Harry she can't. Not know....... OH MY GOD!" She talks for a while rambling and then freezes and screams loudly. 

"What is it Ab's?" I ask her. She grabs onto me and starts sobbing. 

"Kayla......will.....be.....okay...but....something.....else.....might.....not" She says in between sobs. 

"What are you talking about Abby? It was just her that got taken" I say looking into her eyes. 

"I know. Its just that. Something inside her might not be okay." she says.

"Yeah she's gonna have broken ribs and arms from the accident-" She cuts me off.

"No, not like that. Harry,..........Kayla is pregnant." I fall on my knees pulling on my hair. Niall...... He wanted kids and now.  He has one but it might not make it.  Oh god.

"She was going to give him a baby picture for his birthday but she couldn't keep it from him any longer so she was going to tell him after going to the doctors. She called me before." She said.

"I think I feel sick." I say. I feel like I can't breath. One last thought comes to my mind before I say it to her. 

"We're telling Niall."