9. Delivery

Harry's POV

"What would you like for breakfast?" I ask Abby as she sits on the stool looking at me. 

"Toast."She says.

"that simple. No baked pickles or fried salad?" I asked jokingly. She gets up from her seat and walks over to the fridge looking in it. I notice something on the floor.

"Hey no picking on the pregnant lady-UGH" She says and then groans putting her hand on her stomach.

"You okay, love?" I ask.

"Yeah, thanks. OH SHIT" She yells. I whip my head towards her. There was a big wet spot on her pants.

Her water broke.

"Harry!" She says grabbing her stomach in pain. Oh god shes early! I run over to her and help her walk over to the car. Grabbing my keys off the counter I help her walk to the car outside. I start the car and pull out of the drive way.

"Go! The baby's coming!" She says.  I grab my phone and press call for Kayla.

"Hey Harry whats up?" She says when she answers.

"Umm Hi Kayla. Abby and I are on the way to the hospital. Abby's water broke." I said into the phone. Just then Abby lets out a scream. 

"OH GOD! WE'RE COMING I'LL TELL EVERYONE JUST GO QUICKLY!" She says and then hangs up.

I laugh and then look over to see Abby breathing deeply and starting to cry.

"Harry. Hurry up." She says trying to breath deeper. Oh god....

AT THE HOSPITAL....

"Breath Abby Breathe." I say to her as she screams some more. She grabs my hand and squeezes it hard.

"Get he doctor." She says obviously needing to get the baby out of her now.  I nod and run out into the hall seeing the doctor. 

"Doctor Christy! We need you now!" I yell down the hall to her.  She runs into the room with the nurses behind her and they come to Abby's side. 

"We're gonna need you to put this on." the doctor says handing her a dress type thing. Oh god... I feel my hands start to get all sweaty. This is gonna be something....

Niall's POV

We pull up to the hospital and Kayla jumps out of the car as soon as we stop. She runs into the hospital me following her. We run in to see the Louis and Emma and Liam already in the waiting room. 

"Harry Styles family and friends." A nurse says walking into the room. We all walk over and she leads us to a room. We all walk in to see Abby lying in the bed smiling up at Harry. Harry turns around to show us a adorable baby wrapped up in a blanket.

"Its a boy." Abby says.

"Boys meet Elliot William Styles." Harry says smiling. Of course he names his baby after Louis. I look at the baby to see its eyes are blue-green like Harry's.

"What happened to Tom Dean Styles?"Liam asked.

"We decided on something more unique." Abby says.

"I love it!" Louis exclaims and walks over to see the baby.

Elliot is so adorable. Now all I need is my own......