6. Horan to the rescue

Kayla's POV (A few months later)
I take in my surroundings when I wake up from a being asleep. The floor is cement and there is a brown door. A window sits on one side of the room. All I can think about it Niall. I miss him. My body screams in pain from all the kicks and hits to my face and body. I try to stand up to get to the door. Every step kills me from the inside out. I get to the door holding onto the door knob for support.
"Please let me go!!!" I scream my voice cracking and raspy. I hear nothing. My legs go numb and they give out under me, making me fall to the floor. I put my hand on my stomach and whisper "Please be okay.". Niall would make such a great father. He doesn't even know he's a father yet. A wave of guilt crosses my mind for not telling him earlier. I can't believe that The guy had to take me when I was about to tell him. I need to get out of here. I try my best to stand up again walking over to the window. It is locked from the inside. Maybe I can try to pick the lock. I take out one of the bobby pins in my hair and start to pick at the lock.
"Please please..." I whisper to myself. I hear a click and the lock opens. I try being really quiet while I pull open the window. I quickly yet quietly punch my hand through the screen and pull at it. I use all my strength to pull myself out through the window. When I put my feet on the ground it feels like I'm free. I use the rest of my strength to start running. Every step hurts like hell.
........ A few hours later.....
I'm walking. still walking. I have been for about 2 hours. My legs hurt as I feel my head spinning. I fall over. I can't feel my legs anymore. I hear a screech of car brakes. The last thing I see is Niall kneeling down above me.

Niall's POV
"Niall we're going to find her I promise." Harry says when he sees me crying. I stop the car and take a deep breath.

"Harry we got to keep looking. If she truly is pregnant then we need to find her. I need to find her." I say back to him. I start the car again and start driving down a random dirt road. I have a good feeling about this road.

"Hey be careful of this runner." Harry says. I look over to see a person running. All the sudden they stop and fall over. We get closer and I make out that it's a girl.

"OH MY GOD! ITS KAYLA!" I yell hitting the brakes and jumping out of the car. I run over to her disabled body.

"Kayla!" I yell. I kneel down next to her. She looks awful. She looked anorexic, and the bags under her eyes stood out boldly. I look back to her eyes to see that they're shut. Oh god.

"HARRY SHES NOT BREATHING!" I yell. Harry runs over and leans down putting his head on her chest.

"Oh god." He says. "Niall call 911!" I watch him trace his fingers down her rib cage line and start to do CPR. I can't even breath. I quickly call 911 telling them are location.

"Please Kayla. don't leave me please." I say putting her head on my lap. I lean over her the water from my tears dripping on her face. I wipe them off of her and lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Please. wake up Kayla please." I say again. I hear the sound of sirens. I look down at Kayla and say one last time "Please". Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me with pain in her eyes. before I can do anything else the paramedics push me away from her and put her in the ambulance. One thought crosses my mind as I follow them in my car. I found Kayla. And there still is the possible chance that I could be a father.