13. Changes

KAYLAS POV

I look in the mirror to now see a girl with black hair and dark eyes. My eyeliner standing out from everything. I look down at my outfit to see black leather leggings with a black blouse that has pointed rhinestones on it. I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. I turn to the side and see the little baby bump starting to form. A baby isn't needed though right now. I wish me and Niall never even met. Wait-if I never met Niall I would be dead. I probably would've commit suicide. Who am I kidding I love Niall. He broke my heart though. I look back up at my eyes to see I was crying. I mutter a curse word and quickly wipe under my eyes smearing my eyeliner, but I don't care. I've no one to impress now. The boys have tried getting a hold of me, but I just decline their calls. I don't need them in my life. Even though I've got no money and no family, I'll still make it through this. It might just me mean I'll have to give the baby up for adoption. I don't want to, but it seems like I'll have no choice. I put my hand on the small little bump. What if Niall came to me after I give up the baby? He'd be crushed. I can't do that to him. "Who cares he's not your problem anymore....." A small voice in the back of my head says. Who is this Kayla I've become? I take off the black blouse and leather leggings and out on a big blue hoodie, that was Niall's and a pair of pink workout shorts. I miss him.
Harry's POV
I walk down the road hoping to see a glimpse of a red haired girl. Instead I run into a pregnant girl with black hair. Her sunglasses blocking out her eyes. Yet she looks almost familiar. I knock her over but i catch her so she doesn't hurt her baby.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just didn't want anything to happen to your baby." I say thinking of Niall's miscarriage . She looks up at me and freezes. Great a fan........ Wait she's not screaming. I start to walk away when I realize I knew the hoodie she was wearing. It's blue. I've seen it before. Where have I seen it before. She starts to walk away before it hits me.

"Kayla???" I say confused. Shouldn't she have red hair??

"Hi Harry..." she says making a scared face. Oh my god it is her!!!

"Do you know how bad Niall is right now?" I ask. She looks confused.

"He shattered a window, fell down the stairs multiple times, and I even thought for a minute he would just go out and never come back because he's too busy looking for you." I say.

"Do you know the physical pain you're putting Niall through right now? He's hurting, and I now know you are too" I point to her hoodie "so just please go back to him."

"Harry don't you see. I can't." she says. Okay, that's it. I pull out my phone and press call for Niall.
"What are you doing?" She asks. When she notices what I'm doing she immediately starts to walk away from me fast as a pregnant girl can away from me. I start to walk after her, she can't get far.
"Hello Harry?" I hear Niall say into the phone.
"Niall I found Kayla. she's currently running-well walking fast away from me right now, but come quick we are on cloud street!" I say into the phone ending it before he can respond. I keep walking not wanting to lose sight of her, even though I won't. Please don't do this Kayla.
Niall's POV
I hop out of the car to see a black haired pregnant girl walk fast  by me and Harry walking after her. Is that Kayla? Since when was her hair black?? I don't know what I'm doing until I am running towards her. A big crowd gets in front of Harry and I making us have to slow down ad push through them. Just as I push through them I look to see Kayla waiting for the cars to stop so she can go across the road. I yell her name making her head whip around. I get to distracted by her and how much she's changed to even realize what she does next. I watch as she dashes into the road trying to avoid cars. More people move in front of me and I push out in front of them to see a sight that makes me scream "Kayla". I hear the loud honk of a horn before I see the love of my life and baby get hit by a car getting thrown to the ground.