10. Babies....

Harry's POV
I hear Elliot scream and cry through the monitor. Ugh..... I crawl out of bed and go to his crib in the nursery. I pick him up and pat his back, trying to get him to be quiet. I start to sing one of our songs and he quiets down. Every time I touch him I think of how Kayla and Niall would have a kid too. But they don't.  And trust me they've been trying to have a kid. We went swimming and Niall had scratch marks all over his back. He was so embarrassed. Niall's a mess every time we talk about him and Kayla having a kid. I just don't know what to think anymore. My Birthday is coming up and I was thinking of having the boys over.  I want to see them. I haven't because of Elliot.  

(Harry b-day party........couple days later)....

"Are the tacos ready?" I ask as Abby takes them and puts them on the table. She nods and the runs over and turns on the music.  The doorbell rings and I go and open the door. 

"Happy Birthday Harry!" All the boys scream coming in. Liam and Sofia, Louis and Emma, and Niall and Kayla. 

"Thanks boys!" I say letting them in.

"TACOS!" Louis screams when he sees them. 

(A hour later...)

"Guys we have an announcement to make." Niall says with Kayla standing by him. 

"Kayla's Pregnant." He says. We all cheer for them. Niall's finally going to be a father. Yes! I'm so happy for them. 

"Is it a girl or boy?" Emma asks.

"We don't know. Its a surprise!" Kayla says. Niall smiles. He's gonna be smiling now every time we even bring this up.  

"When are u due?" I ask. 

"Some time in July." She says. 

"That's great. I'm so happy for you guys." I say. 

I knew that Niall was going to be a great dad.