11. Emma....

Kayla's POV
I walk down the stairs to see cinnamon buns hot and ready on the table.
"Are these for me?" I ask.

"Yep. I hope the baby likes them when they're older." Niall says smiling.

"Hey listen,  I'm going baby shopping with Abby. Emma is coming over later to drop off dinner for us. She wanted to help." I say. 

"That's nice of her." He says.

"Okay, Abby is coming in about an hour. I'm going to go get ready." I say. I get up and walk back up the stairs.

(LATER THAT DAY)

Niall's POV

I scream at the TV from one of the players making a mistake in football (soccer). My head turns when I hear the sound of the doorbell. I get up and make my way to the door.

"Hey Emma." I say to her when I open the door. 

"Heyy...." She says carrying out the "ey". She gives me the pan of Lasagne and I turn around to put it down. When I turn around Emma grabs my arm and starts rubbing circles on it with her thumb.

"What do you say, ditch Kayla, spend some more time with me...." She says. I walk backwards away from her. My back hitting against the counter. Before I know it Emma's lips are attached to mine. I hear the door squeak open.

"Bye Abb-" I hear Kayla's voice and then it be cut off. I quickly push Emma off of me. I pushed her hard enough for her to fly back and hit a statue off the counter. The glass deer statue. Kayla's grandmother gave it to her. And Her grandmothers dead. I turn back to Kayla to see her eyes filling up with water, then to disgust looking at Emma. 

"I can't believe you!" She screams at her. "Get out!" 

She points at the door. Emma turns and looks at me and smiles. She leaves and shuts the door behind her. 

"I'm sorry Kay's-" She cuts me off by putting her hand up. I watch her walk away and up the stairs. I feel my eyes start to water. I can't swallow. What just happened? Oh god. 

(Hour later) 

After crying for a bit I walk up the stairs noticing that its late. I walk into the room to see Kayla already in bed and under the covers asleep. I walk into the room stripping down to just my boxers and climb into bed. I feel horrible. I look over to see her facing the wall and not me. 

The Next morning......

I wake up to have this feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Its a horrible feeling. Like something has happened. The worst part is that something has happened. Me and Emma kissed, Kayla walked in, and I'm married to her. I roll over to expect the warmth from Kayla's body, but all I feel is cold. I put my hand on where she normally sleeps, my eyes still closed. There is nothing in her spot. I sit straight up. She's not in the room. I jump off the bed. I go over and look in the nursery. She's not in there either. I start to get worried. I walk down stairs expecting her to be watching TV or cooking. She's not there either. I walk back into our bedroom and go look in her dresser. When I open the drawer there is nothing in it. What? I walk back over to the closet and open it. All of Kayla's stuff is gone. Something shiny flashes on the bedside table. I walk over to the table. The small item resting on it makes my heart drop. 

It was Kayla's wedding ring.