15. I need you, but I can't lose her......

Niall's POV

I sit on the bench, near the window, looking at the rain fall. I stand up and walk over to Kayla's bed. I can't help but stare. My eyes trace over her chest and her arms. She looks anorexic. I can understand though. She's been in a coma for about 2 months. I set my flowers in the vase, taking out the old ones and throwing them away. I look at the flowers now in the bottom of the bin with all the others. I look back over at Kayla and kneel down beside her.

"Kayla. I know you probably won't be able to hear me, but I love you and I always will. If your in pain and you need to go. I understand. I love you. We've had so many experiences together. Like the time when we went to the movies and got kicked out because I started yelling at the screen. And the time where we decided to go cliff jumping in Hawaii on our honeymoon. And the time you agreed to marry me. I love you Kayla. With everything. If you have to move on. I respect that. But I want you to know that I love you and I always will. " After finishing I wipe my eyes knowing that there are tears. I miss her. I don't know what to do right now though. The nurse had told me something important this morning and now I don't even have a clue what to do.
(Flashback)
"Niall, we did the ultrasound on Kayla. Would you like to know what you're having?" The nurse said. I nod in response.
"Well Niall. It looks as if your going to have a beautiful girl." The nurse says. I've always wanted a girl. Someone I could spoil rotten. She'll be my little princess. I don't know what to do. Do I save Kayla? Or the baby?
(End of flashback)
I don't want to lose the girl. We had picked out names and we thought of a great one. If I lose this child I think I might just die with it.
Why can't anything go right for me and Kayla. We just wanted a happy normal life. I know that being a part of one direction will always make me not normal, but I need the rest of my life to be a little. Kayla is the one I love. And if she dies on that hospital bed. I will never find another person that will make me fall as hard as I did for her. Niall, make up your mind. Kayla or the baby? Oh god please help me.