𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 1

@tanith_auclair- i believe in jacob black supremacy

Tagged- @bella.hart

Liked by @bella.hart, @willowcober, @declanrice and 101,637 others

Comments-

@bella.hart- no edward for life
-@tanith_auclair- no ew

@willowcober- i agree #jacoblacksupremacy -@tanith_auclair- #jacoblacksupremacy -@username1- #jacoblacksupremacy
-@username2- #jacoblacksupremacy

@username3- i'm happy this has been established

@username4- she is so pretty

@declanrice- what is this stupid twilight stuff 🙄
-@tanith_auclair- you wouldn't get it sherlock

I sighed as I heard a loud obnoxious knocking coming from the door of my London penthouse. I dumped my Ben and Jerry's ice cream on the table before sauntering over to the looming dark grey door. The door revealed a blonde haired girl dressed up in a black body con dress with a very eager expression.

"Tanithhhh," whined Bella my childhood best friend as she rushed into my apartment not bothering to greet me.

"Bellaaaa," I mimicked closing the door behind me. I knew exactly why she was here.

"Bestie seriously. What had been wrong with you lately? Don't come up with the excuse that you've been sobbing over Twilight because you've watched these films many times." she said looking at me dead in the eye.

"I'm fine I swear. And before you ask, I'm not going out with you," I huffed.

"Well tough luck Auclair. You're coming," she snapped clutching onto my arm before hoisting me up and leading me into my bedroom. I didn't resist. Why? Well because when Bella Hart says something, she means it.

"Here wear this," she announced throwing me a beige body con dress. I quickly put it on pairing it with my Doc Martens, I did simple makeup and then waved my hair.

"Just get me out before I regret it I groaned," as I exited my London penthouse locking it behind me. We clambered down the many flights of stairs in our apartment block before I reached downstairs. I opened the door revealing an Uber there which I assumed was for us. And then it began. My night out.

I'm going to admit that I have no attention span. In other words I get bored very easily. Sometimes this is useful but on many occasions it's a flaw of mine. This was the exact reason why I found myself alone sitting on the bar on Friday night cowering myself away from Bella and her friends. In all honesty I didn't know who they were so it was a good excuse to get away. It was fine. It was me playing around with the glass of Coke I had in my hands before a brunette boy came over distracting me from my actions.