𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 3

TW: anx!3ty attack, 0verd0s3, alc0h0l etc

@tanith_auclair- mark speaking, please tell me how may i direct your call?

Liked by @bella.hart, @willowcober, @declanrice and 738,937 others

Comments-

@tanith_auclair- tranquillity base hotel and casino by arctic monkeys

@username1- good afternoon
- @username2- tranquility base hotel and casino
- @tanith_auclair- mark speaking
- @username3- please tell me how may i direct your call?

@bella.hart- you have an obsession with this band
- @tanith_auclair- yes i do it's extreme

@username4- how is your job going? <3
- @tanith_auclair- yeah good at the moment!

"Are you sure you're ok to go there?" Danniell my boss asked me on the phone the day of my supposed day off. "You'll have to travel to the ground and do what you need to. I know today is your day off so I will hope you can do this tomorrow?"

"Yes of course! Just email the details to me and I should get it done!," I answered back before my boss said his goodbyes and ended the call. I sighed. What had I gotten myself into.

Tomorrow came quickly. Quicker than I liked. I pulled myself out of bed and into the kitchen to get myself food and water. Then I rushed myself. I did it often. I got changed, collected the stuff I needed and then rushed out the door.

It ended up only being a thirty minute journey to Stamford Bridge and which I made better by blasting Arctic Monkeys. My favourite band. I had been given a visitor pass to get into the car park for staff and players only. I heaved out my folder and the stuff I needed before making my way into the stadium. What was I here for? At this point I didn't even know. I got to the front desk and checked myself in before waltzing around the corridors so that I could find where to go.

"So what brings you around these parts," questioned a male voice. I turned on my heel to see someone standing there with an inquisitive expression.

"Havertz," I mused. "Don't expect a girl around these parts?"

"I never said that," he grumbled. "And I see you know who I am"

"Yeah I do watch sport," I grumbled. "Anyways I have places to be and things to do. See you another time Havertz"

I walked along several corridors until I found where I was headed. I took one step into the meeting room feeling accomplished. I had at least got myself here.