𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 5

I fumbled out of the third club of the night barely being able to stand still and constantly bumping into my fellow friends.

"God I am so sorry" was a constant phrase that I had to use whilst walking around the busy streets of London. The whole team had decided to go out tonight, all of the team bringing their other halves and us all deciding to dress up a bit extra. I had grown great relationships with everyone know and I was starting to feel much more stabilised unlike a couple of months ago.

We were now approaching our fourth club and me vaguely remembering that I had to put some recollection of the night on social media.

"Hey Chilwell!" I called out. "Make yourself useful and help me take a photo for instagram!"

"Gotta give the followers what they want," he sighed before grabbing my phone and following me to the mirrors.

I couldn't be sure how drunk I was at some point as I was almost a completely different person.

"Hey I think we should get you home love," I heard the gentle, comforting voice of Phil say.

"Hmmm," I mumbled back unable to understand what he was saying and I was barely keeping myself awake.

@tanith_auclair- she's an exploration, she's made of outer space p

p.s the photo credits go to the dumbass here

tagged- @benchilwell

liked by- @philfoden, @jackgrealish and @benchilwell

comments-
@tanith_auclair- arabella- arctic monkeys

@benchilwell- i am shocked you gave me credit
- @tanith_auclair- i am very drunk right now, don't test my patience :)

@username1- SHE HAS THE WHOLE ENGLAND SQUAD ON SPEED DIAL
- @username2- she does work with them though

@username3- why didn't phil take the photo?

@username4- shouldn't her boyfriend be doing all this shit?
- @username5- @philfoden where are you?

My head was throbbing. My back was aching. My feet felt numb and my eyes were heavy. I huffed and puffed at the thought of getting up before I pulled my body out of its deep slumber. I had to shudder myself awake before glancing over to the bedside table to grab my phone. Also there was a glass water and painkillers. Fuck I got bad hangover. I gulped the water and tablets down before hoisting myself out of bed and walking to the the kitchen.

When I got there, I smelt pancakes which instantly brought some comfort to me. I saw Phil standing in the kitchen making breakfast.