𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 6

Southgate had given me the day off so I could basically sort my life out after the diagnosis. I walked out of his office after the meeting and started heading towards the car park so I could get out and take a reset. But no. I always had to have a destruction.

"Hey baby you ok?" were Phil's words as he jogged to the side of me and put an arm around my shoulder. I immediately shrugged it off.

"I've got urgent stuff to do so let me go do them please," I muttered fastening my pace but maybe at that point I forget of how his job includes insane athletic ability.

"Hey what's wrong? What's with the attitude?" he said taking my arm and stopping me.

"If you were around you would know," I snapped. "If you wouldn't be so bipolar with me sometimes, I could really know you give a shit Phil. I just want to know that you care," I whispered before storming off and heading towards my car.

phils pov-

"Mate you really need to go talk to her," Mason said merging from behind the door.

"I think I know that," I snapped running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"She had this meeting with Southgate but I think it was above some serious stuff," quietly muttered Mason making Phil's head to turn around in shock. "I found her on one of the balconys crying and she looked fucked up mate"

And that was enough for Phil Foden to go rushing out the doors in a panicked hurry to find his girlfriend.

taniths pov-

I didn't really know what I wanted to do when I walked through the front door of my apartment. I felt lost all of a sudden. It was one time I really didn't know what was happening and my head and heart were telling me different things. I didn't know what to do.

The door. From the door, out emerged Phil Foden.

"I have Anorexia Phil," I whispered, on the verge of a mental breakdown. My mind was racing with battling thoughts and emotions colliding and racing in my brain.

All he could do was give me was a tight hug and the words that he was going to have to go to training before leaving me in my apartment feeling cold and alone.

I had resulted in sitting on the sofa huddled up with tons of pizza and Chinese food watching Gilmore Girls for about the seventh time. At this point, I didn't know what to do with myself and I felt quite forgotten. Maybe I was being overdramatic or inconsiderate but the least he could have done was comfort me for a bit. I thought that he should have stayed with me for a bit.

The doorbell ringing was a very unlikely coincidence on this lonely evening. I had narrowed down the list of who would be behind that door; Phil, Asher or Bella. The person that was actually behind that door wasn't who I was expecting.

"Mason," I coughed, my eyes wide looking at him before me.

"Hey Tanith, is this a bad time?" he questioned rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Oh no of course not come in," I gestured stepping out of the doorway and letting him through.

"Let's go lads!" I heard Mason say before I saw all the whole of the England squad leaping into my apartment. In some weird way it made me very happy.

I subconsciously started to look around for him. I just hoped he hadn't come with the crowd as I didn't think I could face him.

"Don't worry he's not here," whispered Mason coming up behind me and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Come on into the living room, we'll sort everything ourselves."