𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 4

~ 3 months later ~

"I'VE GOT THE JOB!", I screamed as I rushed up from the sofa and started to jump frantically jump up and down. This is the happiest I had felt in a long time.

"You got the job!" screamed my boyfriend as he scooped me up and started to hug me turning round and round. As soon as he put me down, I instinctively pulled the collar of his polo shirt so that we are bodies close together, our breaths only inches away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and engulfed him into a hug.

"I got the fucking job," I half whispered in his ear when I soon felt his hot breath by mine.

"I know you did and I am so fucking proud of you," he whispered back.

"Thank you for helping me. You never broke my trust and for that I will be forever grateful. You believed in me when even my own therapist didn't and-"

"Just shut up and kiss me already"

I smirked before I pressed my hot lips against his as my mind went blurry. He was the one that gave me butterflies. He was the one that could fuck up my mind. He was the one who could love me and it would never age. He was the one that supported. He was the one that I was so in love with it hurt.

I broke away from the kiss.

"I love you," I blurted out. It quickly dawned on my what I just said and so I quickly covered my mouth.

"I love you too Tanith Auclair"

@tanith_auclair- exciting things coming!p

p.s i cut all toxic shit in my life and now i feel good :)

Liked by- @bella.hart, willowcober, @declanrice and 263,829 others

Comments-

@bella.hart- 💓

@declanrice- is it a flex that i know?
- @tanith_auclair- no :)

@username1- is it something to do with your job?

@username2- whats your romantic life like

@username3- anyone else noticed that @englandfc are following her?

~ Comments have been restricted ~

I pulled up the the mostly empty car park on a cold Sunday morning. I stepped out of the car feeling the winter breeze mixed with the hits of spring summer hit my bare skin. I grabbed by jacket from the front seat before putting it on. I now had some sort of warmth and reassurance before such a big day. I quickly locked my car before scurrying into the building ahead of me; a place so familiar but equally as lonely.