𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 8

"I do. And that's a problem."

I don't think he had anything to say to me after I said that. He tried. I know he did. But confessing your love to someone whilst they're internally destroying you isn't exactly easy.

"I'm gonna get a drink," I said breaking the silence.

He just raised his eyebrows at me.

"God don't worry. I'm getting water," i emphasised. "Want some?"

"Are you trying to get away from my therapy?" he smirked standing up.

"What?"

"Well you're trying to get away from me aren't you?"

"Well I wouldn't say that"

"Here's a proposition for you. You run. I chase. If I get you, you have to stay with my therapy for a whole week. Deal?"

"I accept Mount"

I ran as quick as I could but he his athletic ability unfortunately surpassed mine.

"Got you," he shouted triumphantly. He grabbed my waist to stop me from running away and lifted me onto the sofa. We were both laughing, our faces only inches apart. And then the laughter died down. And then it was us left. I could feel his breath constantly fanning my lips. And at this point I was completely and utterly mesmerised by him.

"Ace," he whispered smiling.

"What?"

"Ace"

I hadn't heard from Phil all week. I wasn't shocked at all but I wasn't sure how to feel. Jack and Sasha came round for a bit. All they could tell me about Phil was that he hadn't been concentrating as well in training.

"You are so very powerful; you've fucked up his mind!" exclaimed Sasha.

Ben and Mason had frequently come to see me too; separately. I wasn't sure how much Ben knew but Mason assured me it was just my messed up relationship.

I hadn't gone out of the house all week. It wasn't that I didn't want, it was just that I didn't need too. I only worked certain weeks and so I wasn't working this week.

Trent had given me tickets to go and see Liverpool v Chelsea at Anfield which was coming up in a couple of weeks. I was happy to go considering much of the Chelsea team were also my mates. I also hadn't seen Trent play in ages because of his injury and I hadn't seen lost of the squad in ages.

It was time to go to Manchester again. I knew that they were going to win. The odds were in there favour and so it wasn't a surprise when they won 5-0 against Norwich. And to the squad that meant a celebration. Of course I had to make an appearance. It would have been wrong of me to have not to.

 It would have been wrong of me to have not to