𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 21

She woke up to the smell of his aftershave and alcohol mixed together and it made her weak in the knees.

She felt him move beneath her and she turned around to see him still half asleep. She messed around with hair for a bit but then stopped as she heard her phone vibrate.

"Please carry on," he mumbled pulling her closer to him as he started to mess around with the bracelets on her arm.

"I thought you'd be hungover," she laughed l.

"I am," Mason said. Fuck. His morning voice was so hot.

"I'll go and get you water," she said starting to get up before Mason pulled her back down again.

"No stay," he murmured into her hair. He started to press small kisses all over her head.

He gently rubbed his finger in circular motions on her collarbone before pressing small kissed along it.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo here," he whispered in her ear as he was referring to the '505' she had on her collarbone.

"That song honestly saved me," she murmured against his chest.

Then he started to take his fingers through her hair as she fiddled about with the hem of his hoodie.

"Don't you have training," she asked as she sat up.

"Yeah but it's a later one because of the game," he sighed sitting up.

"So, are we gonna talk about last night?" she asked.

"Well what's there really to talk about?" he shrugged.

She just rolled her eyes.

"What and that's it?" she scoffed.

"I don't know what else you want me to say!" he exclaimed. "I was drunk anyways; I don't remember half of it.

"You know what forget it; I don't even want to hear it. I don't even know why I came last night!" she shouted.

"You don't mean that do you?" he questioned.

"I think you should take it however you want but I'm sick of playing this game! I came here to confess my love to you but I couldn't even do that without..." she started rambling.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me," he muttered before pulling her in by the waist and crashing his lips against hers. His lips on hers made her whole body tingle.

He wasn't surprised when she didn't pull away but instead grabbed onto his neck so that she could pull then together. They had been waiting for this moment for too long; they were all over each other knowing they had craved it for too long. His taller figure leant onto hers as she was pushed against the kitchen counter. Her hands made their way to his hair as she was playing around with it and deepening the kiss.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss as she wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

"I am so in love with you Tanith Blanche Auclair," he whispered. "I want you to always know that."

"I love you too," she said as they both shared and embrace that they never wanted to end.

@tanith_auclair- it's march camp bitches <3

tagged- @englandfc

liked by- @masonmount10, @asherbates, @willowcober and 478,741 others

comments-
@tanith_auclair- oh and photo credit to @asherbates
- @asherbates- im shocked you remembered <3
- @tanith_auclair- the rest of the photos you have of me are just mugs 😍😍
- @asherbates- true dat

@declanrice- and you're allowed to drink wine?
- @tanith_auclair- bitch im you're trainer xx
- @declanrice- hate you xx
- @tanith_auclair- hate you even more xx

@trentarnold66- the fact that i can't even come 😍😍
- @tanith_auclair- please don't injure yourself next time x
- @trentarnold66- note taken

@jackgrealish- am i the only one that just found out will smith slapped someone at the oscar's?
- @sasharebecca- you're such an idiot omg
- @tanith_auclair- mate you're a div
- @jackgrealish- i feel violated x
- @tanith_auclair- you should be x

Tanith was exhausted from the lead up to March Camp. She was trapped in a bubble of continuous work that she hadn't done anything other than work for the past week. She was exhausted and so it was no surprise when she had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Mason Mount hadn't seen the girl all week after what had happened after the game as so when he finished training, he knew he had to go see her.

He was telling the truth when he said she was a drug, she was constantly on his mind that whole week and he just couldn't get her out of his head.

He took out and old set of keys that Tanith had given him ages ago to open the door when she wasn't answering it.

He rushed it and found her asleep on the sofa.

He was smiling in awe at her before walking over to her. He gently picked her up, not trying to wake her up, and then placed her on to her bed. He pulled the covers over her so she was now sleeping in the bed.

He placed small kisses in the crook of her neck before whispering, "Goodnight Ace." in her ear.

Tanith woke up in her bed, her only remembering that she fell asleep on the sofa. She grumbled to herself for missing out on all that opportunity to work. She got out of bed to make herself a coffee but when she did, she saw Mason lying on the sofa asleep with a blanket around him.

She walked over and slowly pulled the blanket off before lying down next to him. He felt her presence and pulled her closer to him by her waist and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"Good morning," he murmured.

"Can't believe it's March Camp next week," she laughed.

Her laugh, and her smile was everything to him. He would forever be in love with her dimples, her eyes and most importantly, her.

"I'm not looking forward to being stuck with Dec the whole week," he mumbled as she laughed.

"Well you've got me," she said. "I'm not looking forward to being stuck with you lot for a whole week either."

"A bit rude," he laughed.

"Come on you've got to get up," she laughed pulling him up.

He immediately pulled her back down to him snuggling his face into the crook of her neck.

"No," he said and she knew there was no point in disagreeing with him anymore.

PLEASE PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY TRENT ALEXANDER- ARNOLD STORY THAT I HAVE POSTED THE PREVIEWS OF <33

i am so excited to start posting chapters to that one so lemme know what you think <3

ALSO I AM GOING TO THE SEMI OF LIVERPOOL V CITY ON SATURDAY AT WEMBLEY AND I AM SO EXCITED AHH

anyways make sure to check out the trent story and bye loves <3