𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 12

@tanith_auclair- my bae is hot

tagged- @bella.hart

liked by- @jackgrealish, @masonmount10, @willowcober

comments-

@bella.hart- my bae is also hot <3
- @tanith_auclair- ILY BAE

"halloween party at mine right?"

The amount of people piling into Taniths apartment was a shock to her. She was constantly at the door greeting her guests and hugging the ones she was closest too but when the door opened to reveal a certain brunette and his girlfriend, she froze in her place.

"Oh um Mase," she breathed out as he struggled to make eye contact with her. "Umm hi, hello um hi"

"Hey Ace," he said as Haley rushed passed us towards the alcohol.

Things had been awkward between the two brunettes after the encounter at the hospital. They were so naive.

Tanith felt relieved when her phone started to ring so that she could go and escape the situation at hand even if it was someone she despised.

"I've got to go and get this..." she started.

No she didn't. Mason could see the contact from here.

"You go, I'll go and say hi to everyone," he beamed before walking off.

back to taniths pov:

I went to the nearby room already dreading the content of the call. I answered it.

"I miss you baby," slurred Phil on the other end of the call. "Where are you I wanna talk to you?"

Come on Phil not now.

I put my hand on my head stressing knowing how high he could've gotten.

"Why'd you only call me when your high?" I pleaded trying to end the situation.

"I still love you, I need to see you," he slurred once again. Fucking hell he was drunk out of his mind.

"Phil you need to listen to me now. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in London," he replied.