𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 19

"And what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you both," I laughed as I opened the door to see Chilly and Dec.

"You div! You escape to Liverpool and don't even tell us! I'm well mad; I would have come with you!" Dec whined as he walked in and sat down.

"I'm sure you know why you idiot; you can't blame me," I joked.

"Hey we know mate," Ben sighed wrapping his arms around me. "To be fair I don't blame you; I would do the same"

"Same," Dec agreed.

"Yeah you two are problematic enough to end up in a situation like that as well," I laughed. "I cant even imagine you two as girls; you would be well annoying!"

"Um that was really harmful to my insecurities Auclair," muttered Declan unable to contain his laughter.

"I would have to be called... BETHANY!" shouted Chilly as I bury out laughing.

"Imagine you being called Bethany!" I giggled. "And Decs, you would be called... DEBORAH!"

"Ahh for fucks sake; not that snappy woman from Dragons Den; I hate that name now," groaned Dec.

"Anyways guys, as much as I love you and love that you came, what did you actually come here for?" I asked.

"Before I say it Tanith, remember that we are best friends and that we love each other ok?" he wearily said.

"Oh god what have you done!"

"I may of, kind of thrown a huge leaving London party for you inviting everyone and anyone you know?" he said.

"Dec are you joking?" I asked.

"Love I wish he was but he's being for real right now," mumbled Chilly.

"Wouldn't hurt to leave London without a bang right?" he asked reassuringly.

"I guess not but anyone I don't like is getting thrown out and if he turns up I'm leaving. Deal?" I said.

"Fair play Tanith," he shrugged and brought me in for a hug.

"Can't believe it's my last week in this apartment!" I sighed as Jack was helping me pack up the last few boxes in my apartment.

"Ahh come on, you'll be closer to Manchester, you'll be closer to me," he laughed.

"True, true," I laughed back. "Y'know that means I'm gonna be third wheeling you and Sash everywhere?"

"Sash is more excited by it than I am!," he groaned.

"Shut up, you love me really," I cooed ruffling up his hair.

"Tanith Auclair. Do you know how much Moroccan oil it took to do my hair this morning?" he said. "And now you've ruined it!"

"Oh calm down, your hair looks perfectly fine," I laughed unable to contain my laughter.