𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 2

TW-3ating d¡sorders

@tanith_auclair- to distinguish the Daily Mail rumours, i went out with my bestie last night xoxoxo

Tagged- @bella.hart

Liked by- @bella.hart, @landonorris, @trentarnold66 and 156,739 others

Comments-

@bella.hart- we have plenty of photos to prove it xoxo

@landonorris- bestie
- @tanith_auclair- bestie

@username1- why is she so pressed about the media 🙄 like she is a celebrity

@username2- as taylor swift once said, 'you need to calm down'
- @tanith_auclair- as ariana grande once said, 'so maybe you should shut up'

@username3- i stan her for clapping back to these comments ngl

@trentarnold66- come back to liverpool we miss you 😭
- @tanith_auclair- dw i'm trying to organise something 😫
- @username4- their friendship is everything

I had to post that photo. What did people really expect? I shouldn't have to put my whole life on social media so that people will trust me. Most of the time I don't complain about the media because they're only trying to do their job but spreading fake rumours came to the limit. It caused chaos. It caused lies. It caused trouble. And that was a problem.

I hoisted myself out of my bed before sauntering to the kitchen for water. I got ready for the day putting on some black, ripped mom jeans along with a graphic Dua Lipa t-shirt and my Jordans. That should do right? There shouldn't be any paparazzi to intrude.

It wasn't that I was excited about today, it was that I was excited about what was going to happen after the day. Coming home from that day I opened the door to my penthouse before chucking the keys onto the floor. Yes the floor. It was now 10pm and I walked over to my living room collapsing onto the sofa. I reached over to the coffee table rummaging around for the remote. I turned the TV on before I started flicking through channels to watch. I ended up watching the replays of Love Island from earlier.

Did I end up watching what I put on? No. Why? I was tired. The consequence of that? I fell asleep. I had dozed off to the gentle humming sounds of the voices from the TV causing me to be unaware of what was happening in my surroundings.

Was it early? Yes in a way. Was it late? Also yes in a way. It was 1 o'clock in the morning. My eyes started to flutter open as I soon felt a hand caressing my hair and the slow sounds of breathing. I looked at the body which was beneath me seeing that they were wearing a black joggers and a white t-shirt. A small whiff of their aftershave made it easy for me to recognise who it was.