𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 15

He wrapped my arms around me and I just wanted to crumble. I shouldn't have been so bothered about him showing up tonight but I kept dwelling on the fact.

"I was gonna take you out to dinner, but that probably isn't the best bet is it?" he chucked trying to lighten the mood and pressing a kiss to my head.

"I'm so sorry," I grumbled. "Shall we just do a film and eat crap?"

"I might just take you up on that Auclair," he murmured onto my hair before pressing a soft kiss on my lips and taking my hand in his.

"What film?" I questioned as he was getting the food ready in the kitchen.

"Oh we have to watch the new Spider- Man!" he exclaimed getting all giddy like a little kid. It was cute.

"You should be proud of me as I have actually watched every Marvel film to ever exist; all of the phases," I said.

"You give me more reasons everyday on why I love you," he grinned.

We were sat on the sofa.

I caressed his face gently before kissing him. He replied back, kissing me as it escalated to becoming more passionate.

I straddled his lap so that this would become easier as we had a make out session; this was one of the things I craved while he was gone.

I pulled away breathless.

"Weren't we meant to watch the film," I breathed out as he was placing hot, peppery kisses on my neck and collarbone.

"Let's scrap that idea; I think this is more fun instead," he smirked.

@tanith_auclair- getting me high for free

tagged- @benchilwell

liked by- @benchilwell, @masonmount10, @trentarnold66

comments-

@tanith_auclair- carmen- lana del rey

@bella.hart- you being drunk isn't a good sign
- @tanith_auclair- ik i do weird shit

@benchilwell- the annual christmas gathering
- @tanith_auclair- iconic.

@sasha_rebecca- im so drunk i may pass out
- @username1- IM SO HAPPY THAT SHES BACK WITH JACK

"Tell me why I agreed to go out again?" I mumbled to Sasha as I stumbled out of the seventh bar that night. My head was banging and it was an England Squad gathering meaning Finley wasn't here.