CH. 9

-

Song Rec. - Lonely Teardrops by Jackie Wilson

-

The bedroom had a small closet and a bathroom with an extra door that led to the living room. I walk over to the couch and check if it's a pull-out but of course, it's not.

"Well you two should take the bed and I'll have the couch," I say as Sam slides the patio door shut and walks in, Bucky looks over at Sam with surprise. "Well, I'm not bunking with one of you." I continue.

"Elena you take the bed and Sam can have the couch."

I cross my arms over as Bucky sits down on the couch, resting his forearms on his knees as he looked down.

"Where are you sleeping?" I ask.

"I'll take the floor." He looks up at me nonchalantly. "It's fine."

I raise my eyebrows, not giving in.

"You're not sleeping on the floor like a dog. Sam and I will take the bed and you can have the couch." I walk over to the room to grab blankets and Sam gets up frantically.

"Wait what?" Sam says, looking over to Bucky as I keep on.

"We can put pillows between us, Sam. Never slept with a girl I see?" I come back with blankets and a pillow, smirking at Sam as Bucky looks at him knowingly.

I open a portal to my bedroom and step through to grab extra pillows, when I close it I see Bucky visibly scowling at Sam as he chuckles.

"What?" I ask, closing the portal with one hand and holding the pillows under my arm of the other one.

Sam looks over at Bucky and he shakes his head, "nothing. And I have slept with girls before, I'm not a 70-year-old virgin like some of us." He laughs as Bucky covers his face.

I smile at his embarrassment and walk into the bedroom to set the pillows out.

"I'm gonna go clean up," I say, and toss the pillows on the bed.

From the other room, I hear Bucky scold Sam.

"Really? Don't tell her that."

Sam laughs again.

I shake my head and smile as I go into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

The other one that opened to the living area was already shut so I untied my boot laces and kicked them off along with my socks.

I yanked at the zipper of my uniform, pulling my arms out of it then rolling it down and stepping out of it.

Picking it up and shaking it off, I fold it and put it on the counter of the sink, knowing I wouldn't be able to wash it for tomorrow.

Finally, after getting the water on, I hopped in the shower, taking my hair out of the ponytail and washing it with the hotel shampoo and conditioner, watching as light brown water surrounded my feet from the tumbling in the field earlier.

After scrubbing my skin red I get out and wrap myself with a towel as I open a portal to my room.

I step in and grab some clothes, putting them on quickly as it was colder than usual, also grabbing socks and shoes for tomorrow just in case.

Just as I'm about to step back over I feel a breeze on my arm, I look over and notice the window open.

I stuff the socks in the shoes and place them on my bed while staring at the window.

I swear this was shut. I think, walking over to it and shutting it before noticing the bottom was forced open.

I turn quickly, letting energy form in my hands as I close the portal back to the bathroom.